The Explanation

Part 3 of 3

Mia is running continuously. Her heart feels extremely broken. Remaining tears still on her eyes as they fly away due to the wind she feels as how fast she's going.

She's been running for what it feels like forever. She's doesn't even take the time to look back behind to see if anyone was after her.

All this sprinting around makes the cat pretty tuckered out as she slowly stops running and takes the time to catch her breath. She sees a tree and decides take a little break as she slides her back against the tree trunk to a sitting position.

While still catching her breath, she now sees all the flashing images in her mind. All the dreams and nightmares she had all these years are 100% true. All these years of lies and stories are unexpectedly heartbreaking. Her mom being evil is the last thing anyone would need in their lives.

She then resumes back to crying and then suddenly screams out of anger as she gets up and extends her claws out and endlessly slashes on the tree trunk while crying.

She thrashes around in rage for 5 minutes as it gets the best of her when she begins to pass out and flops her body to the ground.

Minutes later, a mysterious figure walks up to the unconscious cat and picks her up takes her to wherever they're going.

🔷

Adora, Catra and Swift Wind are flying above the forest to try to track down Mia. While Catra becomes the most worried she has ever been in her entire life.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! I knew this day would come!" Catra starts spiraling.

"Hey, calm down its gonna be ok."

"I don't think it'll be ok Adora! I'm just worried that my kitten would turn into me in the past and do some of my bad habits."

"Catra, you know damn well that's not going to happen. We got this. We just need to find and see if she's safe."

"I-I just.....to this day I regret everything in the past. It always haunts me."

"Like I said babe, it's gonna be ok."

"Oh I hope you're right."

🔷

Meanwhile, Mia opens and flutters her eyes open with a groan. Her body feels slightly achy and she doesn't remember what happened.

For about 5 seconds, her brain gets back to reality as she gasp and jolts up and starts panting. She looks at her surroundings and immediately realizes......she's not in her room at home. Which makes her remember she ran away from her moms because it was revealed about Catra who used to be evil.

The room looked quite familiar with the walls being white and hints of red thrown around. She slowly gets out of bed and feels the soft carpet floor.

She's still has her clothes on but they are pretty tattered due to running bushes and realizes she wasn't wearing any shoes when she stormed out of the cabin.

With a little bit of concern of where she is, Mia carefully walks out of the room and explore the hallway and sees a familiar person standing in the kitchen and it appears to be......Scorpia?

"A-Aunt Scorpia?" Mia said in a shaky tone.

Scorpia got startled as she quickly sees her 17 year old niece awake and Ok.

"Oh my goodness, Mia! You're ok!" Scorpia speed walks towards her and gives her a hug.

"Y-Yeah."