Family Nap

Catra wakes up with a yawn, she notice that she was drooling a little bit. She wipes it away with her left hand and then she feels something wrapping around her body. It turns out it's Adora who is sleeping on the right side with her face snuggling next to her wife's cheek. The feline smiles and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

Then all of a sudden, she feels something heavy, like she can barely move. She lifts her head up and it turns out it's her 4 year old kitten Mia laying adorably on her lap snoring. Catra quietly awes at this. She never realizes that her and her family were having a bit of a family nap together.

This moment is perfect for her. She always feels like she has accomplished something she had never would've done in her life. This moment always have her feel like she completely strayed away from her bad habits all those years ago, and it turn it into something good. To this day she's still shocked how she came a long way and it is worth it.

Being in this bed with her family taught her something. That wherever she is now, she's safe and she's happy and there is nothing bad ever happen as long as they have each other.

Mia all of a sudden wakes up by mewing and starts shivering. Apparently she's cold.

"Hey kitten, are you cold?" Catra ask in a hush voice. Mia mews and nods in response.

"Come here, honey."

Mia slowly crawls up on her mommy and lays down on her chest as Catra scoots the blanket more to give her daughter some warmth.

"All better?"

The kitten mews in response as she nods her head and closes her eyes to sleep. Catra smiles and kisses her on the forehead.

As she lays her head back down on the pillow and continues to sleep, in her mind she says "I love my family."