Pranksters

Credit goes to @_MYG_93 for this idea

Mia and Melog's bond has been growing for the past couple of years. Maybe is because they are both adorable felines in an already beautiful family. They grown so much of a bond that they started getting into pranking Adora and Catra. For example....

Adora is in the dining room reading a book to just pass the time until she heard some very loud noises that's coming from upstairs.

"What the hell?!" Adora gets alerted as she puts the book down and rushes her way up the stairs. She immediately checks Mia's bedroom to see what happened.

"Mia? Honey, are you ok?! I've heard something loud."

"I didn't hear anything Mama." The 8 year old kitten said as she is just sitting on her desk drawing.

"Are....are you sure?" Adora stutters and feels a bit confused. "Because it was really loud."

"Nope, didn't hear anything."

"Oh....uhhh, ok then. I'll leave you be." The blonde closes the door and then feels quite flabbergasted.

"Psst, it worked." Mia whispers as Melog was invisible the entire time as he reappears. What they did was purposely knocked down Mia's plastic school pencil box as it did made that loud noise.

"Good job, Melog. High paw!" They both give each other a high five. Then they both continuously do it in different rooms to make Adora more confused.

🔷

The next day, Catra is outside.........gardening. Yes, the same smart-ass and snarky Catra is gardening. Shocker am I right? It's pretty much a hobby she's trying to find and do.

As she is gardening, suddenly a drop of water falls onto her arm and immediately flinches.

"Woah! What the hell?" Catra looks up to see if it's about to rain, and it's nothing but the bright blue sky and no clouds in sight.

"That's odd." Catra mutters as she continues to do her garden. Then suddenly, two drops of water falls onto both of her arms.

"What?!" She jerks her head back up to see where exactly they are coming from.

"It's not even going to rain, where the hell all these drops coming from......" Then more droplets keep on dripping on the feline.

"Shit!" Catra shields herself and sprints as fast as possible to the door.

If it wasn't a surprise, it was Mia and Melog all along who were both invisible as they were on top of the roof dripping water with a cup as Mia starts giggling.

"That was so hilarious!" The kitten said as she once again gives the magical cat a high five.

🔷

Now both Adora and Catra are both sitting in the living room watching television together. They are just watching a very scary movie which makes Adora feel really nervous.

"Did you hear something?" The blonde said feeling alerted as she heard some clinging noise.

"Nah, it's probably just your imagination."

"Yeah....you're probably right."

They continue watching the movie as Catra then hears some clinging-like noises too.

"Wait....did you hear something?"

"Did....did you hear some clinging noises too?"

"Yeah?"

They look around the living room for the sound it's making until they see something very shocking. They see a floating lamp, which makes them freak the fuck out.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!" Adora screams.

"What the hell?!" Catra yells.

"FOR THE HONOR OF GREYSKULL!!!!!" Adora turns into She-Ra as she was just about to start attacking the floating lamp......but.

"WOAH WOAH STOP MAMA!!!!! ITS US!!!!!" Then suddenly a voice came and it's Mia who was invisible with Melog as the kitten was carrying the lamp to scare the moms.

"Mia?! Honey what are you doing?! I could've hurt you!"

"I'm sorry you guys, me and Melog were just doing some harmless pranks."

"Wait....pranks? So you two were the ones that was dripping water on me this morning?" Catra asks.

"Y-Yeah." The kitten and Melog very nervously.

"And you're the ones who was making those loud noises upstairs yesterday?" Adora asks as well as they both nod with a frown.

The two moms were about to ground the kitten, but then sees the fact the two were just having some harmless fun together. So there is no point in just giving her or Melog some punishment just for having fun.

"Oh....we can't stay mad at you two." Catra said.

"Yeah, you two were just having a good time."

The assurance of the moms makes the two felines smile. Melog jumps up to Catra and starts licking her face as Mia jumps to Adora and hugs her.

"So were you guys scared?" Mia asks.

"Honestly, yeah.....we were pretty scared." The blonde answers.

"I knew it!" The kitten starts giggling and hugs her mother more as they both go about their day.