Boo-Boo

Mia gets a boo-boo on her left arm after falling down from a tree branch from the family backyard. She runs towards the house crying out for her mother, Adora who is sitting on the cabin patio reading a book.

"MAMA!!!!" She cries for her which immediately catches her attention.

"Mia!!! What's wrong??!!"

"Mama I got a boo-boo!" She said while crying and shows it to her.

"Oh Mia, let me see." Adora takes a look at the boo-boo.

"Is it bad? I can't look at it." She said while covering her eyes.

"It's ok, sweetie. Mama's on it."

She takes her daughter to inside the house and into the bathroom and sats her on the counter while she looks through the cabinets. Mia is still covering her eyes from it. Adora looked through it and founds some band-aids and cotton balls.

"Ok honey, I want you to put your arm out for me." Mia slowly moves the arm with the boo-boo carefully while Adora takes one cotton ball out.

"Is it going to hurt Mama?"

"None sense sweetheart, this just gonna be quick that's all."

"I hope you're right."

She takes the cotton and turns on the sink to make it wet first and lightly jabs at the scar wiping some blood away. Mia starts flinching after some slight single touches.

She then puts it and throw it to the trash and grabs the band-aid and gently puts it onto the boo-boo and gives it a quick kiss.

"There, all better."

Mia opens her eyes and takes a look at the band-aid. "Wow I-It actually worked and it didn't hurt at all."

"Mmm-hmm, I told you so."

"Thanks Mama."

"You're welcome, honey." She kisses her on the forehead.

"Now you can go and continue playing but just remember, make sure you always be careful of what you are doing."

"I will, Mama."

"Ok then now go play."

Mia goes back outside and play again now remembering to be extra careful about her actions and surroundings.