Mother's Day

It is now Sunday of May and you know what that means, Mother's Day. It has finally arrived in Etheria and the wonderful 5 year old daughter of two great moms Mia is thrilled to celebrate.

She is now in her room early in the morning making some necklaces for her moms. Ones for Adora with shiny gold and white beads around that represents her She-Ra outfit and the other is for Catra with shiny blue and yellow beads that represents her unique colored eyes.

She also has made and written a very heartfelt card for them just to show them how great they are as parents.

"Perfect!" She said to herself feeling super excited about this great day.

Mia then puts the two necklaces into small boxes and picks up the card and makes her way to her parents' room.

Meanwhile, Catra slowly wakes up yawning and slightly opens her eyes. She sits up and looks to her right and sees her beautiful blonde wife still asleep.

"Hey Adora." Catra said in a soothing tone.

"Mmmm." Adora moans in a groggy voice.

"Guess what day it is?"

"Leif Erikson Day? Hinga Dinga Durgen."

"No dummy, it's Mother's Day."

Adora shots her eyes open realizing it's the day.
"MOTHERS DAY!!??"

She jolts up the bed and immediately rubs her eyes with the heels of her hands. "It just suddenly came so damn quick, I almost forgot about it."

"R-Relax babe it's no big deal, and you know our kitten is super excited about it."

The moms suddenly hear the door creak open and sees a happy Mia.

"Happy Mother's Day!"

"Awww thanks honey." Adora said.

"What you got there, kitten?" Catra asks.

"Something really special."

"Come over here, so you show us."

Mia walks and climbs up to their bed and shows them the gifts she made.

"This one first." She hands out the card to them.

"Ok." Adora grabs the card and sees the headline on front saying.

"To the best moms in all of Etheria!"

"Awww, this is gonna be sweet already." Catra said.

"Here we go."

Adora opens the card and her and Catra both read it.

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.

Your heart understood when I needed a friend.

Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.

Your strength and love guided me the wings to help me soar to greatness.

Thank you for being the best moms in the history of the planet. Sometimes having two moms is better than one.

Happy Mother's Day, Love Mia.

"Awwww Mia, this......this is wonderful!" Adora said while feeling a bit emotional.

"Give me a hug, kitten." Mia gives Catra a hug.

"But wait I'm not done yet. I've also made you guys these." She then hands out the two boxes with their names written on it.

"Ooh what's this?" Catra asks.

"Open it and find out."

Catra opens it and reveals the blue and yellow beaded necklace. "Oh Mia this looks so wonderful."

Adora opens her's up and she has the same necklace but with gold and yellow beads around it.

"Honey this is terrific. It looks like my She-Ra outfit."

"Mmm-hmm and your's Mommy represents your colorful eyes."

"Awww Mia, that's so sweet of you. In fact, all this you did is really sweet."

"Yeah great job, honey. You really got me emotional right now." Adora said as Mia starts laughing.

"Come on, give us a group hug."

The family now gives her each other the best group hug ever. "Ready to start the day by making some breakfast together?"

"Mmm-hmm." Mia nods.

"Let's make some breakfast then."

The family both get out of bed and head to the kitchen to make some great delicious Mother's Day breakfast.