Aunt Scorpia

Adora and Catra are both getting ready to go out on a date with Adora wearing a cute, long sleeved blue knit dress with a cute little white bow in her now loose hair and Catra has on a white and gold suit.

"Wow you two look beautiful." Mia said while coming into the master bedroom.

"Awww thanks kitten." Catra said.

"Where are you guys going?"

"Me and Mama are going on a date, while we have someone very special coming over to babysit you."

"Really!!! Who?"

"Oh you'll see."

The doorbell suddenly rang as Catra walks up to the door and opens it up and it reveals to be Scorpia.

"Catra! It's good to see you!" She exclaim in excitement as she hugs Catra.

"Hey it's good to see you too."

"Where's my little munchkin?!"

Mia walks to the living room where the door is at and immediately sees Aunt Scorpia.

"Aunt Scorpia!!!!!" She runs to her and gives her a welcoming hug.

"Kitty!!! Oh my goodness you're getting so big!"

"Yeah she had a little bit of the growth spurt." Catra added while Adora walks into the living room putting her earrings on.

"Awww you two look so amazing together!" Scorpia said.

"Oh thanks." Adora replies. "We'll be back in about a couple hours so you two have fun and don't mess up the house."

"We won't." Scorpia & Mia both said in unison.

"See ya kitten." Catra kneels down and kisses Mia on the forehead.

"Bye sweetie." Adora kisses Mia as well,

"Ok you two have fun, see ya."

"Bye." They said in unison again.

The two moms leaves the house to go dating while Scorpia is super excited to have fun with her niece.

"So what do ya say, munchkin? Ready to have some quality good times!?"

"Yeah!!!"

An hour later, the two are at the kitchen table making some arts and crafts with Scorpia making a necklace made out of beads and Mia creating a beautiful bracelet made out of tied up rubber band strings.

"Look what I made for you Auntie." Mia shows Scorpia the bracelet.

"That looks wonderful, sweetie. Look what I made also." She then shows the wonderfully made necklace she made just for her niece.

"Wow!"

"We are just great artists aren't we honey?"

"Mmm-hmm, do you wanna try the bracelet on?"

"Sure."

Scorpia puts her claw arm out and Mia puts the bracelet onto it, thankfully the rubber band is pretty strong so it's elasticity can hold onto Scorpia's rather large arm while she puts the necklace around Mia's neck.

"It's beautiful. I look amazing." Mia said which leaves Scorpia chuckling.

"Yes you do, little munchkin."

The next hour still in the kitchen, Mia and Scorpia are baking some cupcakes with both of them wearing chef hats and aprons.

"Ok kitty, what's the next ingredients?"

"It says here, In large bow, mix the flour, sugar and salt with the whisk."

"Ok gotcha."

Scorpia grabs the electric whisk and is now having trouble trying to find the on switch.

"Ok um....where's the on switch on this thing?"

She turns it around and finally sees the switch. "Oh there you are!"

As soon as she turns it on, the whisk starts moving extremely quick and fast.

"WOAH!!!! Ok, this thing has a little bit of a kick to it, but here we go."

Scorpia carefully lowers the whisk into the bowl, but as soon as she puts it in, everything starts going haywire as all the sugar and eggs starts flying around the kitchen and splats onto the walls and on Mia's face which freaks Scorpia out.

"Oh My God Mia!!! Honey are you ok!!??" She said as she turns the crazy whisk off to check on her niece. Mia wipes the stuff out of her face and taste it.

"I'm ok Auntie and this taste delicious!!!"

Scorpia sighs in relief and chuckles. "Oh thank goodness."

The two then looks around the kitchen and what a accidental mess that they made.

"Uh-oh, what a mess we made." Mia said in worry.

"Don't worry Mia, we'll clean this up in a jiffy, like a team."

"Yeah, like a team." She respond in spirit.

The two starts cleaning up the kitchen for about a half an hour by mopping up the floor, wiping all of the flavoring out the walls and finally cleaning themselves up, particularly Mia. But they still get to make those delicious cupcakes at the end.

2 hours later, Adora and Catra have finally made it back home and the first thing they see when they enter inside the house, is both Scorpia and Mia both sleeping on the couch with Mia sleeping on Scorpia's chest.

"Awww they look so cute." Adora awed.

"Looks like they had a lot a fun today." Catra said too.

"Should we wake them up?"

"Oh no no, let's have them their nap, I'm tired anyways."

"Ok."

The two moms walk to their room, congratulating Scorpia for taking care of their daughter and being the planet's greatest Aunt.