Cat Training

Catra is teaching Mia how to use her feline instincts in order to defend herself against anything that wants to fight her. They are now on the backyard of their cabin.

"Ok Mia, this is what they call, perching. Which means you jump up, land on something and balance yourself. See that log over there?"
She points at a log up ahead.

"Yeah." Mia responded.

"Watch this." Catra runs, jumps up and perches onto the log. Mia was amazed by how agile her mom is.

"Ok now you do it." Mia runs, jumps up and perches onto the log too.

"Mommy, Mommy, I DID IT!!!" She said ecstatically. Catra claps at her accomplishment.

"Great job kitten, I'm so proud of you!" "Ready for our next training?"

"Yes, Yes YES!!!" Mia is so excited for her next test.

1 hour later while still outside, Catra has built Mia a stuffed dummy with pillows on it. "Alright sweetie, next you're gonna learn how to use your claws. like this" Catra pulls them out to show her.

"Woooah!!!" She then lightly scratches the dummy's pillow.

"Ok now you try." Mia tries to let her claws out but she's having a hard time tho.

"I-I can't do it." She complains.

"It's ok, don't give up, you gotta concentrate, close your mind and let your inner feline out." She now starts to concentrate and 5 seconds later, the claws finally came out.

"Look Mommy!!!!" She gasp of excitement.

"Good!! Now slice that dummy up!"

Mia runs up to the dummy and slices it up into smithereens which also gets her covered up in feathers. Catra giggles at her feathered up daughter.

"I DID IT AGAIN MOMMY!!!"

"Great job kitten, now lets get inside and clean you up so we can do our last training."

2 hours later, the final part training is teaching Mia how to fully fight. They crawl around in a circles at each other.

"Alright kitten, this is the last session, show me what you got." Mia jumps on Catra and started basically wrestling with each other. They roll around the living room floor with playful grunts for a 2 minutes. Catra gets the upper hand pins her down on top of her.

"It's that all you got?" Catra teases.

Mia aggressively kicks Catra back and claws her on the cheek. She winces from the scratch which stops her daughter from shock. "OH MOMMY, MOMMY!!! I'm so sorry, I-it was accident!!!" She starts freaking out after what she has done.

"Are you kidding? That was awesome!!!"

"You're not mad?"

"Of course I'm not mad sweetie, it's just feline reflexes that's all." Mia smiles and hugs her mother while she hugs her back. "Trust me you are gonna the best fighter that Etheria has ever seen."

The two starts to giggle at each other while Adora enters the house. "Hey Guys, I'm back home and....what the heck, happened here?!" She sees the living room is a little bit of a mess and sees her wife's right cheek scratched up. "Mama, you're back!!!" Mia runs to her and gives her a hug. "Hey honey, what is going on around here and what happened to you're face!?"

"Our daughter has put up a good fight."

"I'm gonna be the best fighter in Etheria, Mama!!! I'm fight any evildoers that gets in my way!!!" She said in a playful and exciting tone as she runs to her room to practice her fighting skills.

"Oh boy, Catra what did you do?"

"What? I made our daughter a fierce warrior."

"Yeah, but she's 5."

"Oh trust me babe, my teaching skills will make our kitten even greater."

"Well I hope you're right."

"I'm always right."

Catra then kisses her wife on the cheeks.