Too Many Cats

There is no denying that Adora loves her family so damn much. But there are points however that sometimes there are just too many cats in this house. You have Catra, Mia and Melog. They can be a pain in the butt sometimes (well....Melog not so much) especially when it comes to baths.

🔷

"You two need a bath." Adora said with a bit of demand on her voice to her family.

"What? No! I don't want to take a bath!" Mia hides behind Catra's legs.

"Don't worry kitten, I'll protect you."

Adora face palms at their overreacting nature. "Come on you two, stop acting like drama queens, you smell."

"No I don't! I don't smell anything. Do you smell anything Mommy?" Mia ask.

"I don't smell anything, kitten."

Adora scoffs and says "Well I am going to count to five before I carry you guys to the tub."

"Well you're gonna have to catch us first!" Catra grabs Mia as she runs away.

"Oh hell no!" The blonde turns into She-Ra and goes after her family.

For about 4 minutes of straight up chasing, Adora manages to catch the two cats by using magic on them with a gold glowing aura that immediately has them floating around.

"Hey! Put us down!" Mia shouts.

"Enough is enough you guys. You two need a bath ASAP! You're stinking up the house!"

"Fine." The two sheepishly said in unison.

🔷

The family is now in the bathroom as Adora is basically bathing them with the two felines looking embarrassed to be in the water.

"I hate baths." Mia complains.

"I know Mia, me too." Catra said.

"You guys'll get use to this." Adora said as she scrubs Catra's hair with soap.

"Babe you know me, I'm never getting use to this."

Adora then pours water on her wife's head.

"Now was that really necessary?" Catra spits some water that was in her mouth.

"Yes babe."

"Ugh...I hate you."

"No you don't." After she's done with her wife, she then proceeds to scrub up Mia.

"OW!!! That hurts!" The kitten shouts.

"What did I do?"

"You were scrubbing me too hard."

"Hey! Leave my kitten alone."

Adora sighs at the over-dramatic nature of her family. But luckily for couple minutes later, she was able to clean them up without losing her mind.

🔷

"There! Now you're all cleaned up." Adora said as she looks at her family wearing towels.

"Yaaaay." Catra responds in a monotonous and lifeless tone.

"How's it like to be clean Mia?"

"Mmm....I guess it's ok." She mutters.

"See? It's not that bad."

Suddenly Melog pops up outside of the bathroom as Adora turns around and sees him.

"Ready for your bath Melog?"

"RAWR!" Melog meows in fear as he begins to run away.

"Ugh! Sometimes there just too many cats in this house." Adora mutters as she starts chasing after him leaving Catra and Mia in the bathroom.

"Wanna get dressed and go to the park, kitten?" Catra asks.

"Yeah!" Mia nods excitedly.