Life Being Pregnant

Adora being pregnant is always a blessing. It gives her and Catra the opportunity to put all their past fights and confrontations in the back burner and give them a brand new chapter into their lives.

But it can be a curse to a certain degree for her, as she pretty much has to deal with her body being achy from time to time, acting pretty cranky sometimes even as much as her wife here and there, and the biggest caveat to this, is that she cannot be She-Ra within those 9 months.

She always sits down on that living room couch and just stares at her sword that is just hanging on a hook next to the front door collecting dust. She just misses kicking ass, but it is best not to harm their future baby.

Queen Glimmer did state that she, Bow and the rest of the princesses have enough men and women to protect Etheria without the help of the Princess of Power. That's lucky news to hear.

Catra walks downstairs to see her blonde wife looking pretty sad. She already knew what she's sad about.

"Miss being She-Ra huh?"

"Yeah." She mumbles.

"Don't worry babe. You have only two months left, it'll be worth it." She then sits down next to her.

"I know but, it feels like an eternity."

"You'll get through this, I promise." Catra puts her hand onto Adora's big belly and strokes around in a circle.

"I'm crossing my fingers that our baby girl has my ears."

Adora chuckles. "Well if not, wait for our second kid."

"Wait? Second kid? I think you're getting ahead of yourself, babe."

Adora starts laughing as they enjoy their quiet and calm day while waiting for the special day to have their daughter and begin a family.