Mia's First Word

Baby Mia is crawling around the living room speaking out cute and playful gibberish while Adora sits on the floor playing with her.

"Look what I got Mia." Adora pulls out an adorable pink lion plushie which excites the little cub.

She grabs the Lion and starts playing with it and then a sneeze suddenly comes out which sounds super cute but resumes back to giggling.

"Awww." Adora then has a big smile on her face to see how adorable her daughter is.

"Ok Mia it's time for your lunch." Catra said from the kitchen.

Adora then picks up the baby who is still carrying her lion and sets her on the tall baby seat. She gave her a kiss on the forehead before Catra walks up to her with a jar of baby food.

"Ok kitten here comes an airplane." She then points the spoon at her mouth while making plane noises, but as soon as she's about to feed her, she speaks.

"Mommy!"

Catra stops what she was doing as she drops the spoon in shock with her eyes wide open. "Hey uhhh.....Adora?"

"Yes babe?"

"I think I broke Mia."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Come take a look."

Adora walks next to her and sees her speaking.

"Mama." She points to Adora.

"Mommy." She points to Catra.

Adora widens her eyes with utter surprise too.
"Oh my god! She said her first word.

"More like her first two words."

"How is this possible? We had her for like nearly a year."

"I guess right now is to not question it. You're one step of being like us kitten."

Catra picks up the spoon, washes it and goes back to feeding her. What a random day for this to come for the two.