Broken Water

Catra was just walking into the kitchen to grab some snacks until she suddenly feels something.....wet. Apparently she stepped on a little puddle of water that was just spilled on the floor. Where did it come from? She don't see any bottles anywhere on the counter, but until she remembers that she and Adora are gonna be have a baby, which means her wife's water must've broke, and that means.....

"Oh shit!!!! The baby's coming!!!" Catra shouts and panics as she rushes upstairs to the bathroom and grabs a bucket and squirms around the house.

"Adora? Adora where are you!? We need to get you to the hospital now!!!!"

"Wait what?" Adora comes in the living room with her big pregnant belly.

"Adora, your water broke, the baby's coming! We gotta go now!!!"

"Woah woah woah, calm down, Catra. What do you mean the baby's coming?"

"I stepped on a little puddle of water at the kitchen. Your water must've broke right?"

"What? No, it's not broken babe. I just accidentally spilled a jug of water."

"W-Wait, what? Then where's the jug?"

"It's in the fridge." Adora walks to the kitchen and opens it and sees the jug is half filled, it was originally full.

"Oh."

"I was trying to find the mop to clean it up, and what are you doing carrying a bucket for?"

"I.....uhhh......I don't know. I was just.....freaked out about me becoming a mother. Everything comes up so fast."

Catra puts the bucket down as the two then sit down on the living room couch next to each other.

"I know, it's crazy, we really did come a long way together, we only got 2 months left, and remember, relax and we got this........together."

Catra then starts to stroke her wife's big belly and feels her child inside.

"I cannot wait for you to enter into our lives kitten." Catra said to her unborn baby as she kisses the belly.