Picture Day

Mia is rushing herself to get dress nicely for her school picture day, but she only has one problem though, trying to get her top on. Her arms are stuck on top as her head is inside of it.

"Uh-oh, I'm stuck! I-I can't move!" Mia runs around the room all stuck and then bumps into someone.

"Woah, woah!" The figure said.

"Who's there?"

"It's me kitten." Catra said after she chuckles.

"Mommy?"

"Hold on let me help you." Catra begins to slide the shirt from the kitten very easily.

"Why are you in such a hurry? The bus doesn't come in for another hour."

"Because it's Picture Day, Mommy. I have to look good to get the best picture ever!"

"I know, but you really don't have to add all these extra things on."

Mia has a magenta skirt on and try to put a purple top on with extra shiny bits around them both.

"But I feel like have to."

"No you really don't." Catra then kneels down to her daughter.

"You see Mia, Picture Day is just something to put your photo onto the school yearbook. It's really just a minor thing. You can look nice, but not like a superstar."

"Oh, ok."

"But now what's more important is a smile, or better yet, your growl. Give me a grrrr."

"GRRRRRR!!!!!!" Mia growls with her teeth showing.

Catra giggles at her kitten. "Not bad, little lion cub. Now let's get you changed and be ready for the bus to come."

"Ok."

🔷

It's Picture Day at Mia's school in the cafeteria with all the 2nd graders in line to get their pictures taken. Mia is waiting impatiently to get it taken. Catra is standing next to the line looking at her kitten.

"Remember kitten, grrrr!!"

Mia nods.

"Next!" The photographer said.

The 7 year old kitten walks up to the stool and then sits down and gets prepare to take the picture.

"Ok, now give me any expression you can think of." The photographer said.

Mia then gives out her growl. "GRRRR!!!!!"

They took the picture with the little flash popping out as Catra smiles at her daughter.

"Good job kitten!" Catra hugs her.

"I'm gonna look good on my picture!"

"Yes you are."

🔷

Couple months later, Mia walks from the school bus with a yearbook with Catra standing at the porch waiting for her.

"Look Mommy, I got my yearbook!" She said excitedly.

"That's great sweetie! Let's check it out."

They open up the book and starts looking through the pages and sees Mia's adorable growling face. She pretty much stands out the most with the other students smiling.

"There I am!"

"Awww, you look so cute."

"Best picture ever!!!!"

"Let's put it in the shelf."

They went inside the cabin with Catra putting the yearbook on the bookshelf.

"It's awesome Mommy."

"It really is."