A Shadow Weaving In The Night

Part 2 of 3

Mia screams in utter shock and terror as it alerts Adora and Catra as they rush out of their room and runs through the hallway to her room.

"MIA!!! What's wro......" Catra stops at what she's trying to say as she and Adora both see someone that they would never see ever again, Shadow Weaver. She now has Mia trapped in a ball of dark magic.

"Y-You again?!?" Catra said.

"Ahh nice to see you two again and my my, you've got a family, oh how much time has past since we've last encountered." Shadow Weaver said as she looks at the child.

"Mommy I'm scared!!! Help me!!!"

"Don't worry, sweetie. It's gonna be Ok."

"How are you even alive? All that dark magic consumed your body and your mind." Adora said in a fighting stance.

"Let's just say some......miracles have happened."

"What do you even want from us Shadow Weaver?" Catra yells.

"Oh I'm not interested you, I just want the child, she will be a perfect future candidate for the revival of the Horde."

The wives widens their eyes.

"Do anything to my kitten or I'll fucking kill you!" Catra said angrily as she extends her claws out.

"We'll see about that."

Shadow Weaver lets out a dark shadow to attack them, but the wives quickly dodges away as Adora runs towards to tackle her down, but Shadow Weaver basically force pushes her against the wall.

Catra jumps up from the bed to tackle her too but she manages to grab her by the neck and slams her to the wall, looking at her straight in the eye choking her.

"You're always this inferior and pathetic." Shadow Weaver adds.

"And......you're always a terrible mother." She punches her in the face thus making her slightly vulnerable as Adora runs up to her again and shoulder charge her down, making the glowing Mia was in disappear.

"ENOUGH!!!!" Shadow Weaver starts freezing the wives with her magic.

"Well.....I've noticed that things still haven't changed, I've got have another plan, you two are coming with me to finish this, once and for all."

"NO!!!" Mia yells.

"M-Mia.....r-run!" Catra struggles to talk while being frozen as Shadow Weaver all of a sudden teleports out of the cabin leaving Mia all alone.

"MAMA!!! MOMMY!!!!!!" Mia could not believe what the heck just happened. She would want to cry now, but it's not the time for that now. Her moms are in danger and she needs to find some help to save them. But luckily, she knows exactly the place where to get help.

Bright Moon.

She puts on some shoes and a jacket on and runs out of the house and makes her way to Bright Moon to warn Glimmer and the rest of the princesses.

For a 7 year old girl, she does know her directions to certain locations very well.