Lullaby

Adora is currently sitting at the living room couch reading a book while Catra is out having a Super Pal Trio hang out with Scorpia and Entrapta.

Everything was going very very quiet, until suddenly she hears her infant daughter Mia crying from upstairs.

"Uh-oh." Adora said as she quickly puts the book down and rushes upstairs to the baby room.

"Hey. Mia it's ok, baby. Mommy's right here" She picks the crying baby and hugs her and try to calm her down by rubbing her back and rock her up and down, but she's still wailing.

"Oh man. I wish you are here Cat." Adora said to herself, but she has an idea. She'll attempt to sing a lullaby to her, hoping it will calm her down.

🔷

We're on the edge of greatness
Turning darkness to light
We're right besides you, ready to fight

We're gonna win in the end
We must be strong
We must be brave (We must be brave)

We gotta find every bit of strength that we have and never let it go

We must be strong

🔷

After Adora is finished singing, Mia has stopped crying and actually doze off to sleep.

"It actually worked." The blonde whispered.

She decides to take the baby down to the living room and begins cradling her.

Half an hour later, Catra comes back to the house after the hang out she had with the Super Pal Trio as she takes her jacket off and hangs it on a coat rack.

"Hey Adora."

"Hey Babe."

"Hey my little kitten." She said in a playful tone as she sits next to her wife and lightly tickles her kitten's stomach with her clawless index finger and starts giggling. Catra chuckles at her.

"So everything good?" The feline asks.

"Yep. Everything went super smooth."

"That's what I like to hear. Ok, I'm gonna go to bed, I'm super tired." She yawns.

"Ok, good night babe."

"Night Adora." Catra kisses her wife on the lips.

"Night kitten." Catra kisses her daughter on the forehead and then walks upstairs to bed as Adora continues to cradle her.