First Day of School

Adora wakes up as she opens her eyes, sits up and begins yawning. She looks to her left and sees Catra still asleep. She kisses her onto her left cheek and begins to get out of bed and makes her way to Mia's room.

The blonde slowly opens the door and sees that her daughter is still asleep. She awes at how cute she can be. She then slowly walks towards her and kneels down.

"Mia, wakey wakey." Adora said in a playful tone as she gingerly shakes her.

The kitten starts stirring and slowly opens her eyes and sees her Mama right in front of her and yawns like a kitten.

"Good morning, sweetie."

"Good morning, Mama."

"Guess what day it is?"

"Mmmm. Hump Day?"

"No silly." Adora chuckles. "It's your first day of school."

As soon as Adora says it, Mia shoots her eyes wide open.

"FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!??" She exclaims as she jolts up.

"Oh my gosh, I gotta get my backpack, my clothes and........." She starts to freak out as she flails her arms around.

"Woah woah calm down, sweetie. The bus doesn't come for an hour and a half."

"Oh, Ok. I'm just so excited."

"I know you are sweetie. Now let's go eat some breakfast first."

"Ok."

🔷

Mia and Adora are now currently at the kitchen table eating breakfast while Catra comes in with a yawn and rubs her left eye.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Mia said in a cheery tone.

"Morning kitten." She kisses her kitten on the forehead.

"You ready for school?"

"Mmm-hmm." Mia nods her head excitedly.

"That's good to hear."

"My baby girl is gonna be in kindergarten." Adora added.

"Yeah! It's gonna be awesome!"

"Remember kitten, whenever happens or whoever decides to pick on you, you stand up to them and fight back."

"Catra we talked about this, violence is not the answer."

"Yeah but, my little kitten needs to defend herself somehow."

All of a sudden, they hear a horn coming in as the bus/skiff comes in flying in front of the cabin.

"Ooh there's the bus, go get your stuff." Catra said.

"Yay!" Mia quickly runs to her room and grabs her backpack and jacket and then comes back out to the door.

"Ok kitten, I'm very proud of you."

"We're all proud of you." Adora added.

"Thanks guys." Mia response with a cute smile.

"We'll be there to pick you up."

"Ok, Bye."

"Bye sweetie."

"Bye kitten."

Mia then runs towards the school bus and enters inside and waves at her moms. They wave back as well as Mia walks more inside the bus as it starts flying away.

"Can you believe how we've came a long way." Adora said.

"Me neither babe, me neither."

Wow. In a span of two weeks, this book has reached 1k views! Thanks for the support and you guys are awesome!

Season 3 is only 4 days! 😁😁😁