Scrapbook With Mia

Adora is now looking through the scrapbook with Mia. She feels like today will be the best time to show her daughter all the amazing things her and Catra did when they were young.

"Woah! Is that you and Mommy?" Mia points at the picture of 15 year old Adora and Catra hugging each other.

"Yes it is, honey."

"You look so cute with a ponytail."

"Awww, Thanks Mia."

She then flips a page and sees a picture of the two girls when they were all dressed nicely at the Princess Prom.

"Wow! You guys look amazing!" Adora chuckles at her amazement.

"I've never seen Mommy in a suit before."

"Yep, Mommy loves dressing nicely in a suit."

"And you look beautiful in that red dress."

"Thanks Mia. Aunt Glimmer made it for me."

"She did?"

"Mmm-hmmm, she's one fashion expert."

"Wow! I want her make me a beautiful dress." Mia said as Adora smiles and chuckles again.

Catra enters the house as she takes off her coat and hangs it on the rack and sees her wife and daughter sitting on the couch together.

"What are my two girls doing?"

"I'm showing Mia our scrapbook."

"Oh really."

"Yeah. You two look amazing." Mia added.

"Well let me slide right in and join y'all."

Catra sits on the couch too next to Mia as Adora moves the book to the middle. They then start to flip to the next page and it's a picture them when they were kids.

"Awww look how cute you guys are." Mia said.

"Yep. Mommy looks just like you back then." Catra said.

They flip out another page and sees the two girls took a selfie of them when they were both hiking around the canyons of Etheria.

"Woah! You guys went hiking?"

"Mmm-hmm it was the best experience we had ever had in our life." Adora responds and thinks about something.

"You know what? Let me grab something real quick." She gets up from the couch and runs upstairs to their bedroom as the rest continue to flip through the book.

"Oooh, what's this picture?"

"This is time, when you Mama, have our very first kiss."

"Ewww!!!"

"I know, it was kind of gross back then, but when you think about it, it's one the best experiences we ever had."

Adora comes back downstairs with her camera as she sits down to her normal spot.

"Let's all take one big family selfie for the scrapbook."

"Ok."

They both took the family selfie as the picture is printed out of the camera and they put it into a of the scrapbook.

"There, now it is fully complete." Adora closes the book and puts it back on the stand.

"We've come a long way babe." Catra said.

"Yes, yes we have." The two moms begin to kiss each other on the lips with Mia of course being grossed out."

"EWWW!!!"