Mia Makes Friends

Mia is in her first day of kindergarten at Bright Moon Elementary as she enters into the classroom and sees a bunch of kids standing and sitting around. She's pretty nervous about being in a place rather than preschool or at home by herself, but at the same time, she's ecstatic to learn more, and make new friends along the way.

She sees her cousin LuLu sitting on a table by herself and immediately wants to sit next to her.

"LuLu!" Mia says her name excitedly.

"Mia!" The kitten runs to her and gives her cousin a hug.

"I'm so happy you're here!" The kitten said.

"Yeah! School is gonna be the best thing ever!"

"Alright everyone, please be seated." The teacher says as they come into the classroom and the kids begins to sit.

"Hello class. Welcome to Bright Moon Elementary. I'm your teacher, Mx. Tobia."

"Good morning, Mx. Tobia." The kids including Mia and LuLu greets in unison.

"To start off this wonderful first day, why not we take the time to introduce ourselves. Anyone want to go first?"

There was a couple seconds of silence at first, until the first kid stands up.

"Hi. My name is Taylor, and I love to draw, love music, be funny and always happy."

"Oh wow. That's a great way to introduce yourself Taylor, welcome to the class. Anyone next?"

LuLu stands up and introduces herself as well. "My name is LuLu, I love swimming, flowers and I'm the daughter of Princess Mermista and Perfuma."

The kids around the classroom were pleasantly surprised at this, especially the teacher.

"Oh really? It's always nice to have a daughter of famous princesses, welcome aboard. Anybody else?"

Then it's now Mia's turn to introduce herself. "My name is Mia, I like to draw as well, I'm very playful and my mama is a big strong warrior named She-Ra." As soon as she's finished her intro, the kids all gasp.

"Wait, you're the daughter of She-Ra?" Taylor asks.

"Mmm-hmm, my other mommy's name is Catra. She's so cool."

"You're her daughter too? So you're the daughter of the two legends that ended the war and saved Etheria? Like what happened years ago?" The teacher also asks.

"That's right!" The kitten nods.

"Well.....this is surprising but.....welcome to Bright Moon Elementary, Mia."

The kids are starting to like Mia very much as they immediately want her to be their best friend.

"I wanna be your best friend!" Taylor said in a exciting fashion.

"Me too!" Some other kid said.

"Me three!" And the other kid.

This makes Mia smile as she and LuLu begin  their first day with a great one.