I Miss My Mommies

"Double Trouble?" Mia says as she wakes up DT who was asleep in their bedroom.

"Mia?" The lizard says with a groggy voice.

"Sorry that I wake you. I just missed my mommies." The 6 year old kitten says as her ears droop down. Adora and Catra are on a mission together and they've been gone for three days.

"Oh, I know sweetheart."

"Do you know when are they coming back?"

"I really don't know, hon. But we'll call them if you want to."

The kitten nods her head as she climbs up their bed and gets cozy right next to them. DT pulls out their tracker pad and contacts the wives.

Mia holds the device that is now ringing and for 4 seconds later, Adora and Catra has answered the call.

"Hi Mia!!!" The wives greet.

"Hi moms!" Mia says as she is very happy to see her mothers. "I miss you guys."

"Awww, we miss you too, baby." Adora says.

"Do you know when you guys are coming back?"

"Don't worry, we'll be back as soon as possible. So make sure you get some goodnight sleep, ok?" Catra informs her daughter.

"Ok Mommy."

"How's the babysitting, DT?" The Magicat asks.

"Going great. Don't worry, everything is ok." They said.

"Ok good. Well, thanks for calling and we'll be back as soon as possible, ok?"

"Ok."

"Alright then, go get some sleep honey." Adora said.

"I will Mama."

"Ok Goodnight, Mia!" The wives said in unison.

"Night moms!"

They hang up the call as the kitten begins to cozy up with Double Trouble.

"Does that make you feel better?" The lizard asks with a smile as Mia nods with a "mmm-hmm."

"Good. They'll be back soon, you just gotta be patient."

"Ok I will. Goodnight DT."

"Goodnight Mia."