Experiments With Entrapta

Mia is at Dryl hanging out with Entrapta in her laboratory doing some fun science experiments. Right now they are trying to fix Emily up who had a bit of a glitch in her system.

"Ok Mia, this is a microchip." She shows the kitten what a microchip is. "It's basically Emily's heart, so when I put this back inside of her, she'll be turned back on." She keeps it as simple as possible without being super technical about it.

"Woah cool!"

"So what I need you to do, is to carefully slide it into that slot right here." She uses her hair to point the kitten where she needs to put the chip.

"Ok." Mia starts carefully lining up the microchip with the slot as she fits it on the end and automatically slides it in and then finally fully activates Emily.

"Yay! You did it Mia!" Entrapta cheers.

"I did? I did it!!!" Mia begins cheering also.

Emily starts making cheerful robot noises as Mia gives her a great hug and Entrapta joins in on it also.

🧪

An hour later still in the lab, the two are now doing some fun science experiments together with beakers of colorful liquid around them. They both have safety goggles and gloves on to be very safe.

"Are those liquid things poisonous?" Mia asks.

"No no. These are perfectly safe for us to do some fun experiments."

"Oh, ok!"

"Watch this." Entrapta uses her hair to grab a beaker of red liquid and pours a small droplet of it onto another beaker of blue liquid as it then makes a purple poof effect.

"Woah!!! That's so cool!!"

"I know right! Now you try it, but be careful, I don't want it spilling all over you."

"Ok."

Entrapta gives the kitten the beaker as she then carefully pours a bit bigger of a droplet onto the blue liquid and it makes the same poof effect.

"Woah!! This is so cool!"

Entrapta starts chuckling at the kitten's excitement. But suddenly, the beaker of the blue liquid starts bubbling aggressively.

"Uhhh, is this supposed to be bubbling like that?" Mia asks worryingly.

"Hmm. I don't think so." Entrapta said as the bubbles becomes more rapidly aggressive and seems like it's about to explode.

"That's not good! Take cover!!!" Entrapta swiftly grabs Mia with her hair as they take cover behind the table that she knocks down as the liquid explodes with it splattering all over the place.

Entrapta peeks up from the table and sees the entire lab is a complete mess.

"You're ok Mia?"

"I'm ok, but that was awesome!!! Science is fun!"

Entrapta laughs. "I know! Science is fun! Let's do some more!"

"Yeah!"

They then continue to do some more fun experiments together.....just right after they clean up the mess.