Kitten Mew

Ok. All of the Mia chapters from Catradora Stuff has been moved. From now on, newer chapters are coming. And enjoy this one.

Catra is sitting on the couch in the living room cradling her infant daughter Mia that is wrapped in a blanket. After 4 days of having her, she still never would've thought in a million years she would become a mother.

Last time she checked, she used to be a cold, selfless, evil person. But now, she has a change of heart and decided to turn good and pretend the war never happened.

Catra starts smiling at her adorable daughter as she starts making cute baby noises and giggles. It warms the feline's heart down to the point where she gets a little teary eyed.

On top of that, Mia all of a sudden mews. Catra gasps in surprise. She couldn't believe it, her daughter's first kitten mew. It's been four days since her and Adora have the child and already she has some of Catra's feline DNA and quirks.

Her eyes water even more where she scrunches her face trying not to cry. She sees that Mia is yawning and feels tired. Catra sniffles and wipes the tears with her fingers and takes her to her room.

She gently sets her down in the crib and prints a kiss on her two fingers and prints it on her forehead.

"Goodnight kitten."

She slowly walks away and closes the door, letting her kitten sleep. As she closed the door, Catra starts crying quietly as she walks into the master bedroom where Adora is, sitting on the bed reading a book.

"Catra? Honey what's wrong?" Adora ask as soon as she sees her wife in tears.

"Nothing, it's just......" she sits down on the bed and continues to explain.

"......I still can't believe that I'm a mom. I'm gonna be a way better mom than Shadow Weaver would ever be and........"

".....Mia can mew. She made a kitten noise."

"She did?"

"Yes. And....it made me so happy I was....crying because of it." She chokes at the end of her sentence and continues shedding tears.

Adora closes the book, puts it down on the lamp desk and scoots forward to sit right next to her. She then starts holding her right hand trying to calm her down and give her comfort.

"I know, it's crazy to think about. I never thought I would be pregnant 9 months ago and have the most beautiful little girl on the planet, and you and I are gonna be the best moms our kid has ever had."

Catra smiles a little bit as they both walk out of the room and enter Mia's again but standing at the doorway looking at her sleeping peacefully.

"This is best thing that's ever happened to us." Catra said.

"I know babe." Adora wraps her arms around her wife's left arm and kisses her on the cheek.

The two moms stands there smiling for 2 minutes and head back to the bedroom to sleep. The future couldn't be brighter as it was before.