Decorating

She-Ra and Mia are both walking through the snowy woods as they look for a perfectly sized Christmas tree for the living room. Mia has on a orange puffer coat, thick and warm pants, mittens, a hat and bulky boots, while She-Ra of course doesn't need a coat as her body is immune to low temperature.

"There's so many trees here, Mama." Mia said as she is riding on top of her mother's shoulders.

"So many trees, means the perfect one is out there."

They look around the woods and see some trees that are too big, too small and some that don't even look good at all.

"Ooh Ooh, Mama! What about this one?" Mia points at a tree that could look like the perfect one. It's perfectly colored, it's not too big or too small, it's just about right.

"That could look and fit perfectly in the living room. Good eye, Mia."

She-Ra puts Mia down as she pulls out her sword. "Ok sweetie, I need you to stand back."

"Ok Mama." The kitten takes a couple steps back as the Princess of Power readies her sword and then instantly cuts the tree trunk with one clean slice. The tree then begins to tilt and fall as she grabs it immediately. Now they have a Christmas tree.

🎄

They are now at the living room decorating the tree with Christmas lights wrapped around it with some ornaments hanging onto the branches and some of them were painted by Mia.

"Here's this one Mama." Mia shows Adora one of the ornaments she painted that is in a beautiful orange with green stripes and dots around it.

"Oh, I remember this one. You have some incredible ornaments sweetie."

"Thank you Mama." The kitten puts it on one of the branches as the tree is all fully decorated.......except with one finishing touch......the star.

"Ready to put the star on top Mia?" Adora asks.

"I'm ready Mama!" The kitten replies as she is holding it.

Adora picks her daughter up as she transforms into She-Ra and raise her up to reach and puts the star on the top.

"All finish!" Mia said in excitement. Adora puts her back down and transforms back to normal.

"It looks so beautiful."

"Yep. Perfect for the holiday."

They hear the door suddenly open as it is Catra as she shivers from the cold outdoors and immediately closes it and quickly takes off her coat and boots.

"Hey Mommy! Look! We got a Christmas tree!" The kitten said ecstatically as she points at it and jumps up and down.

"Oh that's wonderful kitten." Catra puts her coat onto the rack.

"How ya feeling, babe?" Adora asks her wife.

"Cold! Super cold. Need some warmth."

"Well there's plenty of warmth in here."

"Thank God." Catra gets herself comfortable and warm as she walks and stands next to her family looking at the tree.

"It's beautiful looking." Catra admires it.

"Super beautiful!" Mia added. "I can't wait for Christmas!"

"Only 3 weeks away, kitten."