Mia's Cousin

Adora, Catra and Mia are now at Mermista and Perfuma's place after Mermista was pregnant for 9 months and they are now a family as they have a wonderful little girl named, LuLu.

Catra and Mermista are sitting on the bed while looking at the newborn baby girl.

"She looks so beautiful." Catra said in awe.

"Yep. She has my beautiful eyes and little bit of Perfuma's hair."

Catra turns her head to the left and sees her 1 year old child, crawling around on the bed making mew sounds.

"Hey kitten, come meet your cousin."

She picks her up and sets her in front of her as she sees the newborn baby that Aunt Mista is holding.

LuLu sees the kitten in front of her and starts making cute baby noises. The baby noises makes Mia giggle. The baby then suddenly gently grabs the kitten's nose as it makes her giggle even more.

"Awwww." Catra and Mermista awed.

"I think these two are gonna be great cousins together." Mermista said.

🔷

Meanwhile, Adora and Perfuma are sitting at the porch table talking about how they've came a long way.

"I'm so happy for you guys." Adora said.

"Thank you, now Mia has a cousin. Can you believe it?"

"No, I still can't. It's just crazy how you two didn't get along at first, but you guys grew a very special bond together."

"Yeah, for almost the longest of time Mermista used to be very snobby and careless sometimes, but when we started dating and we got LuLu, she almost like a completely different person."

"Same thing with Catra, she's still acts stubborn and sassy after we got married. But when we first got Mia, she's all of a sudden very kind and caring and a little bit overprotective of her. But she still acts like usual Catra."

"Wow. I didn't think we both have something in common."

"You be surprised."

"Now let's go check up on them."

🔷

Perfuma and Adora walks inside the master bedroom as they see Mermista and Catra looking at their children playing with each other, with them playing with the baby toys.

"Awwww, they look so cute together." Perfuma said.

"Oh my gosh this warms my heart so much." Mermista said placing her both hands on her chest feeling her heartbeat.

"I know, I've been there before." Catra wraps her left arm around the blue-haired woman.

"This family is just getting bigger and bigger." Adora said.