Family To The Rescue

Part 3 of 3

Mia has been running through the woods for about 40 minutes now. When she's in a car with her moms, it takes like 10-15 minutes. But she's so used to the directions, she's know exactly where Bright Moon is.

Mia finally sees the castle and begins panting from all that walking and running. But she's a strong girl, she can take all that. She continues running as she gets closer and closer.

There are two guards in front of the gateway of the castle and sees someone running towards them.

"HALT!!!" The guard yells as he ready his spear. But the guard forcefully lowers his down.

"Wait! I think that's......Mia."

Mia finally makes it to the guards as one of them kneels down to her.

"Hey Mia? What are you doing out here all by yourself?"

"I need to speak to Aunt Glimmer, my moms are in trouble."

The guards looks at each other, slightly fearing somethings about to happen.

"Well let's take you to see her." One of the guards starts holding Mia's hand as they escort her into the castle.

They walk through the hallways to find Glimmer and as soon as Mia sees her auntie, she lets go of the guard's hand and runs towards her.

"Aunt Glimmer!!!" Mia yells her name as Glimmer turns her head and sees her niece running to her.

"Mia?"

Mia hugs her legs and starts crying which catches Glimmer off guard. She never would've expected to see her niece come in this late at night.

"Woah, woah! Mia! Calm down, calm down" Glimmer then kneels down to her.

"Honey, what's wrong? You look scared and you look dirty." She sees that her clothes are slightly messy with leaves hanging around her hair.

"My moms are in danger."

"In danger? What do you mean?"

"There was a witch that came into our house and she attacked Mama and Mommy, and then she captured them and I don't know where they are now."

There is a lot to take in for Glimmer. She's kinda confused about the whole "witch" part. But as she thinks more into it, she probably knows what Mia is talking about.

"So, do you know what the witch looked like or do you know what her name is?"

"I think her name is.....Shadow Weaver. Do you know her?"

Glimmer's face is nothing but surprise and shock. Shadow Weaver's supposed to be dead, how is this possible?

"N-No. No I do not, but we'll find them. Come on, you look tired, come sleep with me tonight."

"Ok."

Glimmer picks her niece up as she walks to her room while thinking of a plan to save Adora and Catra.