Hair Love

Mia is at her Aunt Perfuma's house as she is doing her niece's hair. She feels real excited to see her new hairstyle.

"Is it ready yet Aunt Fuma?" Mia said eagerly.

"I'm almost done sweetheart, just let me put on some finishing touches."

"Ok, I'm really excited!"

"I know you are." She chuckles.

For about a minute and a half, Perfuma is finally done with those finishing touches and then proceeds to show Mia her adorable new hair.

"Ok honey bun, are you ready to see your beautiful hair."

"Yes!!!" She nods her head in excitement.

"Ok.....behold!!!!!" She turns the chair around to show her niece her new hairdo on the mirror which is a braid half up hairstyle, and she looks so beautiful.

"Oh my gosh I'm so beautiful!!!!!" Mia exclaims. "I love it!!!!" Perfuma laughs as the happy kitten gives her a great hug.

"Oh I'm glad you do sweetheart."

"I can't wait to show my mommies!" Mia then hears a knock on the door.

"I bet that's them." Perfuma puts Mia down and proceeds to walk to the door.

"Yay!!!"

The flower woman then opens it up and it is just Adora.

"Hey Adora." Perfuma greets.

"Hey Fuma." The blonde greets back. "I'm here to pick Mia up."

"Mama look! I got a new hairdo!!!" The kitten runs into the living room excitedly as she shows it to her mother.

"Wow!!! Look at you, you look so adorable. Perfuma you did this?"

"Yep, I did."

"Wow! You did a tremendous job."

"Thank you." She starts blushing.

"Ok baby, grab your stuff and let's go home."

"Ok Mama." The kitten spends 3 minutes putting on her jacket and backpack.

"Ok I'm ready."

"Alright say bye to Aunt Fuma."

"Bye Auntie! Thank you for my new hair."

"Your welcome sweetheart, see ya."

"See ya."

"I can't wait to show Mommy."

"Oh I'm sure she'll love it, let's go."

They now exit the house as they wave bye to each other.