Kitten's Bath Time

Mia is outside of the cabin in the backyard playing on the playground that their moms built. She's been out there for 25 minutes as she decides to walk back inside.

"Hey Mama, I'm back inside." The 5 year old kitten greeted.

"Hey Mia.......Oh My God!!!!" Adora yelled.

"What?"

"Look at you, you're filthy!"

While Mia was playing outside, she so happens to be playing around in dirt and lying around in grass with her clothes having green spots.

"I think you need a bath."

"What?! No way! I'm perfectly fine."

"No you're not, you even stink too." She pinches her nose.

"What's all the commotion?" Catra said as she walks into the living room.

"Your daughter needs a bath."

"But I don't want to be clean!" Mia complained.

"What are you talking about Adora my kitten's fine........" Catra stops at her sentence as she begins to smell her daughter's stench.

"Ugh! Oh god.....yeah.....you definitely need a bath kitten." She pinches her nose as well and flails her right hand around.

"But...but."

"No buts!!" Adora scolded. "Now march upstairs missy!" She points her up.

"Oh man." The kitten mutters as she waddles upstairs.

"God, it's like having two Catras in one house." Adora says to herself.

"Hey!"

"What? It's true."

🔷

5 minutes later Mia is now at the bathroom as Adora turns on the tub and waters begin to fill up. Mia has a very sketchy look on her face. Usually she or even Catra rarely gets themselves clean. Their feline distaste of water really shows it.

"Ok sweetheart, in you go."

"Mmmm, maybe this isn't such a good idea."

"Honey come on, you need to be clean."

"No! I don't want to!"

"Young lady, if you don't get into this tub?"

"You have to catch me first!" Mia runs out of the bathroom and around the house.

"Hey! Mia!" Adora shouts as she try to chase after her. For a kitten she's pretty quick.

"Mia! I'm not in a mood for this!" She looks around the house to find her and hears some floor creaks.

She turns around behind her and sees the kitten trying to tip toe.

"A-HA!!!" Adora catches the kitten as she tries fidgets out.

"Let me go!!!" Mia yells.

"You are taking a bath this instant missy or you'll be grounded!"

Mia thinks about it and reluctantly wants to take a bath. Perhaps the last thing a kitten wants is being grounded.

"Fine."

🔷

She takes Mia back to the bathroom as she takes her clothes off and carefully gets in the tub.

"Eeeekkk!!! It's so cold!!!!" The kitten shouts.

"It's not that cold, It's a bit warm."

"To you!"

"Ok ok, just let me clean you up."

Adora then starts scrubbing her daughter's body and hair with the kitten getting pretty annoyed.

Now 8 minutes later, Adora is finished scrubbing her and she's now dressed in her sleeping clothes.

"There ya go, you feel better?" Adora asks.

"Mmmm, I guess." Mia mutters.

"Trust Me sweetie, you'll get use to it." Adora then kisses her on the forehead.

"Maybe."

"Am I smelling a cleaned kitten?" Catra said walking into the bathroom.

"Yes you are." Adora responds.

"How does it feel being cleaned?"

"Mmmm, a little better."

"Maybe you need a bath too, babe."

"Umm, no way."

"Oh yes you are, I'm not sleeping with your stinky self tonight."

"You better catch me first." Catra storms out of the bathroom and Adora chases after her.

"I'm pretending like this never happened." Mia said with a yawn and then goes to her bedroom to sleep.