A Mother's Worry

Catra is fighting off some Horde soldiers in front of their cabin. She thought the war was over but that's far from it. She claws out some soldiers out of the way, preventing them from entering her home. But she fails as one whacks her with a baton, knocking her down to the ground.

"All Units, raid the cabin!!" The commander said.

"NO!!!" She screams.

They have raided the house with them destroying everything around them. They stopped themselves as they enter Mia's room see her laying on her crib.

"Grab the kid!!" The commander said.

Catra gets herself up and rushes towards the house and sees the soldiers grabbing Mia.

"NO!!! Don't you dare!!!" Catra tries to attack them but one of them catches her with a net. She grunts trying to free herself but sees them running away with Mia crying.

"NO!!! MIA!!!

Catra jolts awake screaming Mia's name which also wakes Adora up.

"What!!??" Adora gets startled from the scream. Catra gasps for air and rushes out of bed and starts to check on her daughter.

"Wait. Catra where are you going?" Catra didn't answer as she rushes across the hallway and opens the door and sees Mia still sleeping on her crib. She places her hand onto her chest with sighs of relief.

"Catra what's wrong?" Adora rushes behind her.

"Its nothing." Catra slowly closes the door and enters their room again.

"What was that about?" Adora questioned. Catra sits on the side of their bed and explains.

"I-I had a nightmare. It was the Horde, they came into our house and raided it and they took....they took Mia away."

Catra starts to feel tears on her eyes and Adora's eyes are wide open as she kneels down in front of her wife and places her hand onto her right shoulder.

"Hey, babe it's okay. The war is over and Mia is safe we're safe and nothing is gonna attack us, Ok?"

Catra sniffles and nods her head and Adora kisses her on the left cheek.

"Come on let's get back to bed." Adora said. The two then crawl back to bed and they start to hold each other.

"I just don't want to fail as a mother."

"You're not, but remember what ever happens, we can handle it."

"We're still the best moms right?" Catra asked.

"Of course we are babe, we're still the best moms." Catra smiles and the two kiss each other on the lips and drift off into sleep with her still realizing that they are the best moms.