Grandma!!!

The two lovely moms takes their 1 year old Mia to visit Bright Moon. As they went inside, they are greeted by many people around, including Spinerella and Netossa. Suddenly, Queen Angella comes in to greet them too.

"Why hello my darlings." She greeted.

"Morning your majesty." Adora replied.

"What brings you here to Bright Moon?"

"Oh you know, just passing the time."

"I've see you brought my little sweetheart around." The queen then kneels down to look at the kitten in the stroller making baby noises.

"Hello lovely Mia. You are getting cuter and cuter than ev....."

"GRANDMA!!!!!" Mia out of nowhere interrupts the queen and calls her grandma.

Angella and the moms widens their eyes in complete shock.

"Woah! This is her third word in 3 days." Adora said.

"I know! I'm proud of you kitten. Can you believe it Angella......" Catra stops at her sentence as she and Adora sees Angella's eyes are still widened and looks as if she's terrified of something.

"Uhhhh......your majesty?" Adora waves her hand in front of the queen's face.

"Huh?" Her mind goes back to reality.

"You Ok?"

"Oh...uh....I'm fine. I was just thinking about something."

The queen kneels down again and gives Mia a kiss on the forehead.

"Ok then. We're gonna go meet Glimmer and Bow."

"Ok, you three be careful."

"Oh we will, see ya."

Angella waves back at the wives as they stroll Mia down the hallway. She now has this worried look on her face as she quickly flies to her bedroom and takes a look at her at the mirror of her hair.

"Oh thank goodness, no gray spots."

This was the queen's secret fear, getting old. Time has passed since the war ended, everyone gets to relax, and some live a normal life have families, but for the latter, and especially as Adora and Catra have Mia, she is now seen as the kitten's grandma.

It's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just time goes by really fast and it quite catches up on you, physically sometimes.