A Mother's Great Comfort

Adora is walking down the hallway of the cabin and suddenly hears some sniffles and crying. It's coming from their daughter Mia's room. She slightly opens the door and sees her 5 year old daughter sitting on her bed crying with a blanket over her head.

"Mia?" Adora said lightly. She walks around her bed and kneels in front of her and flips the blanket from her head leaving her hissing at her.

"Mia it's ok it's me." The 32 year old mother then sits on the bed next to her.

"Honey what's wrong?" Mia sniffles back some tears and explains what's wrong?

"A lot of the kids at school makes fun of me and there's nothing I can do about it." She said as she starts crying again. Adora pulls her little kitten into a hug.

"Oh sweetie. What did the kids say to you?"

"They say that I look like a freak!" Adora widens her eyes and puts both hands on her shoulder.

"Oh Honey, it's gonna be okay." She wipes the tears from her daughter's eyes with her thumb.

"You know you're not the only one that gets bullied in school."

"What? Who?" She questioned.

"Your mommy."

Clearly she's referring to Catra.

"Huh? Mommy looks like the kind of person that never gets bullied."

"Well that's different back then."

"When she was a kid, mommy used to get bullied a lot, but as time goes by, your mommy is one tough cookie now." Mia giggled the way Adora describes Catra.

"So you & mommy deals things on your own?" Mia questioned again.

"Yep, you see we didn't have parents to protect us when we were kids back then, but luckily we have an adorable kitten that Etheria brought to us to protect you and take great care." Adora gives a playful BOOP on her daughter's nose.

Her comfort makes her daughter feel much better as she hugs her.

"Thank You, mama."

"You're welcome, honey." She then kisses her on the forehead.

"If anything wrong is happening, we'll help you go through it."

Mia nods her head in response.

"Come on, you hungry?"

"Yeah lets go!!" The two then exit the room and make their way to the kitchen.