Adora's Surgery

Mia as we all know hates hospitals. Particularly when she's at her 5 year old age. So when she first heard that one of her moms, Adora is getting her surgery. Of course she feels extremely worrisome.

The kitten and Catra are in the room with Adora laying down on the hospital bed. Mia is standing right next to the bed holding the blonde's hand.

"Are they going to cut your stomach open?" Mia asks her mother.

"No no no Mia, they're not gonna do that. They're just gonna check the inside of my body with an X-ray, ok?" Adora basically lied to her to keep her from freaking out.

"O-ok." Mia's ears droop.

"Everything will be just fine honey." She picks her daughter up and lays her on her chest.

"It's just only going to take a couple minutes. I'll be fine."

"Ok Mama?"

Catra smiles at the two while sitting.

🔷

For a few minutes later, three doctors enter the room. "Adora, are you ready for the surgery?" One of them asks.

"I'm read......."

"NO!!!! Don't go!!!" Mia interrupts and hugs her tightly.

"Mia honey it's going to be ok."

"Don't let them cut you up Mama!!!"

"Hey hey! Calm down, calm down kitten." Catra walks up to the bed and rubs her hair. "Like she said she'll be just fine."

"Yeah, don't worry sweetie. After this I'm gonna be good as new."

"A-Are you super sure?"

"Of course I'm super sure." Adora kisses the kitten on the forehead.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

Mia mews as Catra picks her up and holds her as the doctors takes Adora to the surgery room. The kitten starts to shed some tears and buries her head into Catra's chest.

"It's alright, kitten. She'll be ok."

🔷

About 50 minutes later, Adora is finally back from surgery. As soon as the doctor came in the room, Mia's ears perk up and her attention gets caught.

"M-Mama?" The kitten calls as there seems to be not an answer from Adora as it looks like her eyes are shut.

"I-It she......?"

"No no no, kitten. She's just sleeping, they've used a special gas to make her fall asleep, she'll be awake any minute now, ok?" Catra comforts her daughter.

"Ok."

Suddenly, Adora stirs and slowly opens up her bright blue eyes and sees her family. "H-Hey Mia."

"Mama? Are you ok?"

Adora smiles. "I'm ok baby. I'm just feeling a little dizzy."

Mia holds her mother's arm and hugs it, feeling super relieved that her mother is ok.

"I don't want you to do another surgery again."

The blonde chuckles. "Don't worry, I'm hoping it's the only time."

🔷

Hey everyone, I've been very laser focus and busy with work, so I haven't been posting as much as I used to. Don't worry I'm still making chapters, this is just a reminder that yes...I'm still active and I'll be making more stories.