Finding Mia

Morning has arrived as the two beloved couple are in the process of waking up. Adora slowly opens up her eyes as she notices that her wife's right arm is wrapped around her waist. She loves to wake up like that.

"Morning Catra."

"Morning Adora."

"Ready to start the day?"

"Mmm not yet. Maybe 5 or 10 more minutes." Catra said groggily.

Adora chuckles. "Ok. I'm gonna go check on Mia."

"You do that."

Catra unwraps her arm off Adora and turns around to another position on the bed as the blonde gets up, puts on her slippers and makes her way to the baby room.

12 seconds later............

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Catra hears her wife screaming as it scared her and make her jump and fall out of the bed. She immediately gets back up on her feet and runs to the room.

"WHAT??!! WHAT'S WRONG???!!!!"

"MIA'S GONE!!!!!" Adora points at the crib which is empty.

"WHAT?????!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" She screams too as they both just keeps screaming and screaming and screaming until they stop.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!" Catra starts spiraling like crazy as the wives sprint downstairs.

"MIA???!!!!" Adora shouts her name.

"MIA!!!!!!!!" Catra shouts a little louder. "Oh my god, how can she disappear?!"

"Someone must've broke in and took her." Adora thinks.

"NO! No way! Don't say that! No one should never EVER take my kitten!!!"

They continue to look around the entire house as Adora immediately stops herself and notice something drastic.

"Uhhhh, Catra???" Adora said in a shaky voice as she points her to the door.....which is open!

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" They both scream together again. They run outside and look around and around for the kitten.

"MIA!!!"

"MIA!!!"

"MIAAAA!!!!"

"Ho no babe! Where could she be?!" Catra's worry levels is off the charts.

"I found something!" Adora sees something on the ground. She kneels down to take a closer look, and sees some footprints that look pretty unusual.

Catra starts sniffing at them to further know about it's origin. "These footprints are fresh and it leads them into the forest."

"I'm gonna go get my sword and Swift Wind." Adora enters back in the house to grab the Sword of Protection and transforms into She-Ra and later proceeds to the barn to get Swift Wind. But however...........

"NOOOO!!!!!" She-Ra yelled.

"WHAT????!!!!!!"

"Swift Wind is gone too!!!!!!"

"WHAT?!!? SHIT!!!!!"

"They took both Mia and Swift Wind! We have to find them quick!" The wives run into the forest in a search to find them.

🔷

"What a perfect way to start our morning!" Catra said sarcastically feeling frustrated. "I was about to sleep in for a couple more minutes and probably drink a cup of coffee, but next thing you know, our daughter is missing!"

"Don't worry babe, we'll find her......."

"Don't worry??!!!" Catra stops walking and turns her wife around by the shoulder. "What do you mean don't worry?! Our daughter is missing Adora!!!!"

"I'm just trying to lighten up the mood a little bit!"

"Well then you are doing a terrible job at it!!! All I'm worried about is that if my daughter might either get eaten by bears or worse being raised in some Horde cult!" Catra then continues walking leaving She-Ra flabbergasted.

"What?! That's ridiculous!"

"Well I'm hoping that's the case."

The blonde scoffs and continues walking as well to resume their search.

🔷

For an hour of searching, the footprints the wives were tracking down were long gone as it led to nothing but a dead end. This led to them feeling extremely frustrated and even more worried than before. So they make their way back home.

"UGH!!!! FUCK!!!!" Catra cursed. "For all I know they could take her to any parts of Etheria."

"We'll call Glimmer and the alliance to start up a search party." They were about to enter the house until they hear some noises.....like baby noises.

"Wait....you don't think......" Adora said as the two turn their head to the source of the noise and it seems like it's coming from the barn.

The two immediately rush to it and quickly opens the door and......

"Oh hey guys!" Swift Wind greets as he is lying on a pile hay and Mia is also here too as she is playing around in them.

"MIA!!!!!" The wives shouts as they run towards their daughter and surrounding her with a group hug.

"Oh kitten, we was looking everywhere for you!" Catra said feeling a bit of tears on her eyes.

"We was worried sick!" Adora added. "Do you know what happened Swifty?"

"Oh, easy! Mia came to me."

"Wait what?" The wives said in unison.

"Yeah she actually went downstairs all by herself and opened the door and wanted to spend time with me. And then we went out for a little morning ride. Pretty impressive for a 2 year old girl am I right?"

"O-Oh." Catra said. "But we was freaking the hell out and searching for you all morning, we thought someone took you guys."

"Oh really? Sorry, she really wanted to ride with me."

Catra looks at her kitten playing around. The two look pretty surprised but confused by all this. It's unusual to think that her daughter can just walk out of the house at an extremely young age. But at the end of the day, they are fully relieved to find their kitten ok.

"Is it true sweetheart?" She-Ra ask her daughter. Mia babbles in some sort of response.

"I think for now on, we should keep a close eye on her often." Catra suggested.

"Agree. Come on honey, let's get you inside."

The wives then take Mia back home and proceeds to live their normal day. Just make sure she doesn't wander off on her own without parental guidance.