Baby Talk

Catra is in Perfuma's house as the flower girl is doing the feline's hair in the vanity stand in her bedroom. Her hair is now done up in a ponytail with a pink anemone added to it as a hair tie.

"So, what do you think?" Perfuma ask as she is done putting some finishing touches.

"It's.....It's beautiful." Catra responds as she looks at the mirror. "I actually might make my wife jealous."

"Oh sure you will." She chuckles. Then all of a sudden they hear baby noises.

"DA DA DA DA DA!"

"DA DA DA DA!"

"Wonder what's going on with the kids."

The two then walk out the room and go across the hallway to the nursery and sees both of their 1 year old daughters Mia and LuLu making cute babbling baby noises and it looks like they are having some sort of conversation.

"DA DA DA DA DA DA!!!" Mia babbles.

"DA DA DA DA DA DA!!!!???" LuLu babbles back as a question.

"AWWWWW!!!!!!" Catra and Perfuma gasps into awes in unison.

"They're having a conversation!" The flower girl covers her mouth as she is uncontrollably smiling.

"Hold on let me get my camera." Catra rushes downstairs to grab her camera that is in her baby bag and rushes back upstairs and into the nursery and begins to record the babies babbling.

"DA DA DA DA DA DA!!!" LuLu babbles as she flails her arms up and down.

"DA DA DA DA DA DA!!!" Mia points to the ground at a messy pile of Duplo blocks. Looks like they are having a conversation about trying to build something. You know construction talks.

"Awww, this is so adorable. My heart." Perfuma puts both hands onto her chest where she feels her heart pumping, and the same thing applies to Catra.

"Here's my little kitten having a conversation with her little cuz." Catra explains while filming.

"DA DA DA DA DA DA!!!" The two babies continue to speak gibberish for the majority of Catra's recording until she stops filming.

"Awwwww!!! That was so cute, sweetie!" Perfuma said as she picks her child kiss her onto the cheek.

"Definitely gonna show Adora this."

"And Mermista, she'll go crazy."

"Yep. My little walkie talkie." Catra begins to nuzzle her kitten's nose.