Opening Presents

It's now Christmas Day as Mia is the first one to wake up in the morning. She yawns and quickly realizes today's the day. She jumps out of bed and out of her room and runs into her mothers' bedroom that were sleeping peacefully together.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!" The kitten shouts as she climbs on the bed and starts jumping up and down.

"Huh what?" Catra wakes up in a groggy voice as well as Adora.

"It's Christmas you guys, get up get up!!!"

"Oh! Right, we're up." They both then sit up on the bed.

"Merry Christmas, kitten." Catra says as she rubs her eyes.

"Merry Christmas Mommy."

"Ready to open presents?"

"Yeah!!!!" The kitten nods up and down excitedly.

"Let's go."

🎁

Now in the living room, the family is gathered together on the floor opening up some presents. Catra gives her wife her present first and it's a very small one too.

"Ok, here ya go babe."

"Oooh, I wonder what this is." Adora said playfully to Mia.

She rips off the whole wrapping paper instantly and it reveals to be a jewelry box. Adora gasps as she opens it up and it is a gold necklace with a white diamond as the jewel that resembles She-Ra's outfit colors.

"Oh my god! Catra.....this is beautiful." Adora said in awe.

"I made it myself."

"Thanks babe." She gives her a wife a hug and a kiss.

"Ok kitten, ready for yours?"

"YES, YES, YES!!!!" The kitten jumps up and down.

"Ok, I'll be right back." Catra walks to the other room and then couple seconds later.......

"SURPRISE!!!!!!" Catra comes out with a red bicycle with training wheels on as Mia gasps.

"NO WAY!!!!!!" She shouts.

"Merry Christmas, kitten."

"Thank you, Thank you Mommy!!!!" Mia runs and gives her mother a hug.

"You're welcome, honey." She chuckles.

"I cant wait to ride this around!"

"I'm sure you will."

"Oh! I got something for you too, Catra." Adora says.

"Oh really?" She replies.

Adora picks up a rectangular present with a bow on the right hand corner and gives it to her. She slices the wrapping paper with her claws and it is a white box. She removes the lid and it is a really nice red leather jacket.

"Holy Shit!!!" Catra curse. "No way!!!"

She takes it out of the box and looks at it more. She turns it around and sees a logo of a cat and says "Claws Out"

"Woah! This is sick!"

"Yep, me and Scorpia made it."

"Really!? Thanks babe!" She gives her wife a hug and a kiss too. "Now I need to tell Scorpia thanks."

"There's a lot more presents to open you guys!" Mia said still excited.

"Well let's keep digging in."

For the rest of the morning they continue to open their presents. Adora's presents was a flask, which is from Catra knowing that her wife loves to drink. 😂