Tail!!!

Catra is looking outside of the window at the dark but beautiful night. Adora went off to do her usual She-Ra job as always, but Catra is always thinking about her constantly. She wags her tail back and forth to try to keep her from not thinking too much about her wife as she sighs very loudly.

While she's still pondering, 2 and a half year old Mia sneakily walks towards behind her as she sees her mother's tail wagging. She finds it amusing as she then finds the right moment for her to suddenly grab Catra's tail.

This does immediately startled Catra very slightly as she looks down behind her and sees her kitten hugging her tail with a playful smile.

"TAIL!!!" Mia shouts. Catra laughs and awes.

"You wanna catch my tail?" Catra asks as Mia nods excitedly.

"Then you gotta chase me first!" The feline starts running as the little kitten starts chasing after her while laughing and giggling.

They run around the house from the living room to the kitchen and dining room through and through for 3 minutes until at a point where Mia jumps and was able to grab Catra's tail again, with her pretending like she's captured.

"AAAHHH NOOO!!!! You got me!!" Catra plays it up so comedically dramatic.

"Tail! Tail! Tail!" The kitten repeats the same word as she hugs her mother's tail like a stuffed animal. Catra has a big smile on her face. This really did cheer her up a bit for the night.

"Thanks for cheering me up, Mia." The Magicat picks her daughter up as she hugs her and kisses her.

🔷

An hour later, Adora is finally home from her job and as soon as she opens the front door and enters the house, she sees Catra and Mia sleeping peacefully on the couch with the kitten laying on the feline's chest. The blonde smiles and awes in a low tone and proceeds to kiss both of them on the forehead.

"Goodnight my family." She whispers and then heads upstairs to sleep.