Kitten In Trouble?

Adora and Catra are at the principals office after hearing that Mia got into a fight.

"Your daughter got into a fight and scratched a student two times at both cheeks at the cafeteria." The principal said.

"What? How did this happen?" Adora asks.

"Well the student said that Mia came up to him and tried to steal his food and that's how it all started."

"What?! That's bullshit! My kitten would never do something like that!" Catra raises her voice a little.

"Well I don't know what to tell you. She's been also having attitudes problems lately. You two better get her straight or she'll be suspended for two weeks."

The two moms look at each other with a bit of confusion and worry.

🔷

Mia walks outside of the school with all the other kids running around and sees Adora with Swift Wind.

"Hey Mia." The blonde greets.

"Hey Mama." The kitten mutters with a frustrated look on her face having a feeling that her moms heard the news.

"We'll talk about it when we get home."

Mia starts groaning quietly as Swift Wind flies away and heads back to the cabin.

They made their destination as they enter inside as the kitten storms and stomps her way upstairs without even saying Hi to Catra who is sitting on the living room couch.

Adora was about to follow her upstairs, but Catra immediately stops her.

"Wait. Give her half an hour. Ok?"

Adora sighs and then nods her head. "Ok."

"I'll try to talk to her."

🔷

30 minutes later, Catra walks upstairs and stands in front of Mia's door and lightly knocks on it.

"Go away." Mia mutters.

"Mia it's Mommy. Can I come in? I wanna talk to you."

"I know what you're going to say. I didn't do anything wrong!"

"Mia that's not true. I know you didn't do it. Now can I please come in so we can talk."

Mia sighs. "Ok."

Catra then enters inside and sees the kitten hugging her legs.

"Hey kitten."

Mia doesn't answer as she hugs them tighter and Catra sits on the middle of the bed and crosses her legs.

"Mia, I know you didn't do anything wrong. I always know that you are a good kid. So, tell me what really happened."

Mia takes a deep breath and explains.

"The kid tried to take my lunchbox because he didn't like the food they serve in the cafeteria. I tried to explain it to the principal but the kid was playing the victim and looking like he's innocent. It made me so mad."

"Do you know what the kid's name was?"

"I think his name was........Marcus."

"And you........scratched him at both cheeks?"

"Mmm-hmmm." She slowly nods.

Catra begins to smirk at her daughter.
"I'm proud of you Mia."

"W-What? You're not mad at me for scratching someone?" She asks feeling confused.

"Of course I'm not mad. Sweetie I told you, I always have a gut feelings that you are too good of a kid to do bad things. We raised you for good reasons." She begins to stroke her daughter's hair.

"Do you always defend yourself growing up?"

"I always defend myself. When I was your age, I always get picked on and made fun of too. But your Mama helped me get through it, but she try to tell me not to act out on violence. Which is not true tho."

"Even though she's an 8 foot tall warrior?"

"Yes, even when she's an 8 foot tall warrior, I couldn't act out on violence. But with the Horde, that was an exception."

"Oh."

"Yeah, don't tell her that I'm proud of you. Let's keep this between you and me for now."

"Ok."

"But I will pretend to punish you tho."

🔷

Adora walks upstairs to try to check on the two and hears Catra's "punishment voice."

"Mia I am so disappointed in you!" She scolds at her daughter.

"But Mom......."

"You are grounded for the next two weeks young lady!"

"But......."

"No BUTS!!!!!!"

"Well.......that escalated quickly." Adora said as she walks back downstairs.