Comatose Mother Part II

Adora is sleeping on her bed at 3am in the morning. Although it is very odd and unusual without having Catra sleeping next to her wife, but she can get through the night without a problem. It was very peaceful and quiet, until suddenly Adora hears a very loud scream.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! MOMMY!!!!!" It sounded like Mia. This obviously woke the blonde up as she scurries her way out of bed and to her daughter's bedroom.

"MIA?! What's wro....." She sees the kitten tossing and turning and mewing out of fear and sadness. "Oh my god!" Adora kneels down next to the bed and tries to wake her daughter up.

"Mia! Mia wake up!!!" She starts shaking the kitten as she eventually jolts up with her yelling "MOMMY!!!" with tears on her eyes and cheeks.

"Shhhh! Mia hey, it's just me! Calm down." Adora said in a soothing voice and guides Mia to look at her as the kitten begins to take some deep breaths.

"M-Mama? I had a bad dream."

"I know, I saw. You had a dream about Mommy?"

Mia nods in response and sniffles.

"I-I saw her.....and......I saw her die."

Adora gasps loudly at this and Mia starts tearing up again.

"It was so awful Mama! I just want her back home!" The kitten begins to cry loudly as Adora immediately hugs her.

"Oh Mia, It's gonna be ok, sweetheart. That's not gonna happened at all ok?"

"Are....are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure." Adora pulls away. "Honey, your Mommy is a strong woman, just like me and you. I bet when she wakes up, she'll be as good as before."

Mia continues sniffling and nods at what her mother just said.

"Just don't think about stuff like that, ok?"

"O-Ok Mama."

"Come sleep with me ok?"

"Ok." The kitten grabs her pink lion plushie as Adora picks her up and takes her to the master bedroom. Then they lay down on the bed with Mia sleeping on top of her mother.

"I just hope she's ok." Mia said in a sad tone still.

"Me too, sweetheart. We'll see her when you get off school."

"Ok."

"Goodnight Mia."

"Goodnight Mama."

🔷

The next morning, Adora and Mia are now eating breakfast together. It's still very unusual without Catra sitting at the table with her family which makes the kitten feel even more sad than last night as she's barely eating her omelette.

"This is not the same without Mommy around." Mia said in a sad tone.

"I know baby. But the doctor said she'll eventually wake up."

"I hope so." They both hear the bus swoop down in front of the cabin.

"Oh! The bus is here. Grab your backpack, sweetie." Adora says as Mia grabs her book bag from the chair as the two stand in front of the door.

"Now remember, don't think about Mommy too much ok? I want you to have a great day at school."

"Ok, I'll try."

The blonde kisses the kitten. "I'll pick you up after school ok?"

"Ok Mama." Mia says in a bit of a cheery mood as she gives her mother a kiss on the cheek as Adora giggles.

"Ok, see ya sweetheart."

"Bye Mama!" The kitten then exits the house and waves at her mother.

"Have fun at school!"

"I will!" The kitten enters inside the bus as it starts swooping and hovering away.

Adora closes the door as she starts cleaning up the dishes and proceeds to get dressed to go to the hospital to check to see if there's any further updates on Catra.

🔷

Adora walks her way through the hospital hallways to Catra's room until she suddenly sees a bunch of people what it looks like they are all standing in front of the room Adora is looking for.

This causes some major worry to the blonde as she starts sprinting quickly towards the crowd. She sees Glimmer who's apart of it as she sees Adora.

"Glimmer! What's....what's going on?!" She asks as the Bright Moon queen starts tearing up and proceeds to hug her best friend. Adora becomes super confused and extremely worried.

"I'm....I'm sorry Adora....Catra is not gonna make it."

Adora widens her eyes.

"no." The blonde says under her breath as she gradually gets louder. "No No NO NOOOO!!!! CATRA!!!!!"

Adora shimmies off of Glimmer as she pushes away the staff members to get inside. Once she reaches inside, the blonde sees three doctors surrounding Catra as she hears the feline flatlining.

The elongated and eery beeping noise makes her shed a waterfall of tears. "NOOOO!!!!!" She screams as she immediately transforms into She-Ra and attempts on healing and reviving her.

"Catra! Catra come back to me!!" She-Ra uses all the magic she has to try to revive her wife....but unfortunately........it doesn't work at all.

"What?! No! NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!" She tries it again for a second time.......but again..... it's not working.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!"

"Adora!" Glimmer comes in to try to calm her down. "She's.....she's gone."

"No! Don't say that! I'm not letting her go! Not again!" She-Ra tries to revive her with magic a third time....but still it's not working.

"CATRAAAAAA!!!!!!" She screams and starts crying out loud as Catra passes away.

"I'm sorry Adora" Glimmer starts crying as well. "I'm so sorry."

To Be Continued......