Bad Word

Catra is just spending time with her little kitten in the baby room as she plays a fun little game of Peek-A-Boo, which of course makes her giggle and laugh.

"Where's Mommy?" She says in a playful voice as she covers her face as the kitten look kinda confused, but suddenly......

"PEEK-A-BOO!!!" She surprises her as her daughter starts laughing loudly.

"Where's Mommy again?" She covers her face again.

"PEEK-A-BOO!!!" She did it again and Mia laughs once more.

"Oh I love you so much my little kitten." Catra begins to pick her daughter up from the crib and nuzzle her nose onto her's.

The baby starts making kitten noises as she gently grabs her mother's nose, which she chuckles for how adorable she can be.

"I'll take that as an I love you too." She sets Mia back down on the crib.

"Ok I'll be right back for you, honey." She was about to exit the room, but all of a sudden she steps on a tiny LEGO brick which hurts like hell.

"AHHH!!! SHIT!!!!!" She curses loudly. "God I hate those little things."

"Shit!" All of a sudden Mia hears this and says the word too and that's a very bad thing.

Catra's face is in complete shock and rushes in front of the crib. "Oh no no no! Don't say that kitten, that's a bad word, very very bad word."

"Shit!" She cusses again.

"No no, say something else. Say uh uh uh......" Catra desperately looks around the room to show her what could Mia say other than the bad word.

"A-HA!!!" She takes a quarter out of her pocket and tries to get her kitten to say "shiny."

"See kitten, this is a shiny quarter. Say shiny for me."

"Sh....Shi....." Mia is this close to saying the word.

"That's it, there you go kitten. Now finish it off."

"Shi.....Sh.....Sh....Shitty!!!!!!!" Instead she said the bad word again.

"Oh no. Adora is going to kill me."

"Shitty Shitty Shit Shit!!!"

"What have I done!"

Catra suddenly hears the front door open and close. It must be Adora, she just got home from work.

"Oh crap!"

"Crap!" Mia now says a different word.

"Ok, you can kinda say that." Catra says.

"Catra, I'm home!" Adora hollers. Catra swiftly exits the kitten's room and tries to buy some time by stalling.

"Hey Adora, how's it going?" She said nervously as she sees her wife coming upstairs.

"Well you know, another rough day at work. How's Mia?"

"Oh she's fine, more than fine. She's great actually!" She smiles very awkwardly which leaves Adora looking skeptical.

"Why are you acting so weird?"

Catra nervously scoffs and chuckles. "What?! I'm not weird!"

The blonde raises an eyebrow. "Ok whatever, just let me check on Mia first."

"No no no! You can't go in there!" She blocks the door.

"Why not?"

"Because it stinks in there, she uhhh.....she crapped on herself and it's like a quarantine zone."

"Oh please, we have the baby for 10 months now, I think I can handle a smelly diaper, now just let me in." Adora squeezes through Catra to get inside.

"Uhhh, Adora I don't think you should......"

"What in the world!!!!" The blonde sees her daughter  jumping on her crib continuously saying the exact bad words looking like she's having a fun time.

"Shit! Shit! Shitty! Crap!"

Adora's eyes are in complete and utter shock, like they are about to pop out.

"Catra? What did you do?" She asked ready to start yelling at her wife.

"Uhhhh.....I can explain."