A Happy Cat

Takes place after Mia's Date

"Moms, I'm home!" Mia hollers as she takes her winter coat and hat off. She sees Catra in the kitchen cooking something and immediately runs to her and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Woah! Hey kitten, you seem in a cheery mood."

"Oh......you know, got to start the day off great."

"Oh....ok, I'm making breakfast in a little bit."

"Okie dokie, I'll be in my room." Mia starts skipping upstairs.

"Okie dokie? Never heard that in a while. What the hell is going on with her?" She mutters to herself as she's feeling confused.

Sometimes Mia acts moody during the mornings, almost as moody as her feline mother. But it is unusual to see her daughter in a chipper mood like this. She thinks something is up.

Mia enters her bedroom as she takes her winter boots off and lays down on her bed. She's been thinking endlessly about Taylor. That kiss was something very special. It was quite unexpected, but it was great.

She sits up and looks at her painted toenails and wiggles them. They look really well done. She'll always remember the time when they had their very first "unexpected" date.

🔷

"Hey....uhh....Adora?" Catra said as she enters into the master bedroom. Adora is just sitting on the bed reading a book.

"Hey, what's the matter?"

"Nothing.....it's about Mia."

"What about her? Is she home and ok?"

"She's fine, she's acting a little chipper......a little too chipper."

"Well, she probably had a good morning at Taylor's house."

"Yeah that could be, but my instincts telling me something else is going on."

"Oh please, you are probably getting old and your instincts are not as good as they were.

"OLD! What are you talking about? I'm young as ever, and my instincts are superior! I know something fishy going on. If you don't believe me, let's talk with Mia."

"Ugh, fine."

🔷

"Hey Mia." Taylor said in a soothing voice.

"Hey Tay."

"This place is a beauty to look at."

The two are sitting on a grassy plain field looking at the beautiful forest and other landscapes.

"We picked a perfect place to be." Mia said.

"Yep, and the perfect place to do this." Taylor leans forwards towards the cat to give her a kiss on the lips........until.

🔷

KNOCK KNOCK!!! A knock came as it woke Mia up as she was daydreaming about Taylor.

"Hey Mia? It's Mom, can we come in and talk to you?" Catra said.

"Oh....uhh....ok, come on in." The two moms open the door and enter inside and Mia sits up and sits on the side of the bed.

"Hey kitten, are you feeling alright?" She asks as Adora rolls her eyes.

"I'm fine, Mom. What's the deal?"

"Oh I don't know, you were acting a little too chipper. Are you hiding something from us? Are you pregnant!!!??? Please tell me you're not pregnant!" Catra starts to freak out.

"What!? No no, Mom, I'm not pregnant. It's something different."

"Oh thank heavenly Jesus!" Catra relieves as her wife rolls her eyes again.

"What is then, honey?" The blond ask.

Mia takes a deep breath and spill the beans.
"Mom, Mama. Me and Taylor........are both girlfriends."

"Oh Shit!!!!" Catra cursed loudly.

"Oh My God!!!! That's awesome!!!!" Adora gives her daughter a kiss on the forehead.

"Congratulations, kitte......wait hold on a second....you still virgin, right."

"Catra!!" Adora slaps her wife on the back of her head.

"Ow hey!!!"

"Yes, Mom" Mia responds feeling annoyed by her mother's worry to become a young grandmother.

"Well good, keep it that way. I'm way too young to be a grandmother." Catra then walks out of the room with Adora shaking her head to her wife's exaggeration.

"Don't listen to her, she just don't want you to grow up too fast. But congratulations, Mia. My baby has her very first girlfriend." Adora gives her a hug.

"Thanks, Ma."