The Argument

Mia is running around in her bedroom pretending to be She-Ra as she wears her blanket as a cape, one of her past birthday tiaras and the sword she made for her Mama's birthday a couple months ago.

"For the honor of Greyskull!!!!" She yells her mother's catchphrase as she points the sword up and pretends to fight some bad guys.

She was having a great time of her life, until she suddenly hears some yelling. It sounds like it's coming from downstairs, so she goes out of her room and investigate. She walks downstairs as the yelling gets a little louder and it appears it's her mommies in the kitchen.

"Oh great!!!! Now look what you've done!!!!" Catra yelled as she dropped a bowl of batter all over the floor.

"Me??!! You're the one who dropped it!!" Adora shouts back.

"You know what, I don't have time to argue with you about this."

"Who's arguing?!"

"Now I have to start the mixture all over again."

Mia's face is in complete and utter shock. Her mommies......fighting? She runs back upstairs into her bedroom and tries to contemplate all this. She couldn't believe what she's hearing, she has hear them yell before, but not at each other. What does this mean exactly? Does this mean they hate each other? No....that's just not possible. They know each other for so long and why all of a sudden today is the day they start arguing.

Several minutes later, Mia is still curious to see if they stopped yelling as she exits her room again and sits on the stairs to eavesdrop.

The wives are now trying to clean up the mess that they made on the floor (mostly Catra) but wouldn't get it done if it weren't for them constantly bumping into each other.

"Oh, A-Adora just leave it, I'll get it!" Catra shouts again after she bumped into her wife.

"No I got it just get your tail out of my way first."

"My tail is not in your way!"

"Yes it is I feel it trying slap me!"

"Well get use to it!"

Mia quietly gasps at this. They are still yelling as she runs back upstairs again and feels extremely worried. She shakes in fear of what would happen in the future. Would they go their separate ways? Are they gonna have a divorce? Or worse......they'll both be gone and Mia becomes a....an organ!!?? The kitten begins to cry as she buries her face onto the pillow.

🔷

A half hour later, Mia is still sitting on her bed hugging her legs still feeling scared of what's going to happen. She's never in a frightening situation like this ever. The only thing she can do is to tell her mommies that they don't hate each other, after all they are a family........right?

The kitten starts to leave her bedroom for the third time and then tries to hear any commotion from the kitchen. So far, she doesn't hear anything, it's a bit quiet......too quiet, until she hears Catra speak.

"You stay, I'll go." The feline said. Mia quietly takes a couple steps down the stairs.

"No I'll go, I'm the one who should go." Adora replies.

"I'm going and that's final!" Catra raised her voice a little as Mia sees her wearing her black leather jacket and walks towards the door.

The 4-year-old gasps and feels tears on her eyes as she quickly intervenes.

"NOOOO!!!! Don't go Mommy!!!!" She yells and runs downstairs and hugs her legs.

"But I have to go."

"No you don't, I don't want you go? I don't want to become a organ!" She begins to cry.

"Wait......an organ? You mean orphan?"

"Yes!!! Don't leave me! You and Mama don't really hate each other!!!"

"Woah woah woah! What makes you thing we hate each other?" Adora said in a concerning voice.

"I heard you guys yelling in the kitchen. You sounds so angry. I thought one of you was gonna leave us."

"Oh kitten, we don't hate each other." Catra kneels down. "Sometimes we adults just lose our tempers and argue. That's just how it is."

"Oh, I just never hear guys fight before."

"Well me and your Mommy use to always fight a long time ago. But that doesn't stop us from loving each other still." Adora said. 😉

"Oh....o-ok."

"Come here kitten." Catra then gives her daughter a hug as Adora kneels down and hugs them too. "We'll never leave each other's sides......ever."

"We love you, sweetie." Adora said.

"I love you too, you guys."

"Ok, kitten. I'm just going to the marketplace to get some milk. I'll be right back."

"Ok Mommy."

Catra kisses her kitten on the forehead as she gets up and exits the house.

"You feel better honey?" Adora asks as Mia nods in response.

"You wanna help me and Mommy bake some goodies?"

"Yeah." The kitten starts to cheer up now and smiles.

"Ok, let's go." Adora chuckles as she picks her up and walks into the kitchen.