Uncle In A Hospital

The Catradora Family are now walking through the hallways of a hospital after hearing that Bow is severely injured. They are very worried about him, especially Mia whose is the most worried.

They made it to the room where the receptionist told them to go and sees Bow laying down on the hospital bed with a cast on his right leg and a cast on his left arm. Glimmer is sitting on a couch that is next to him.

"Uncle Bow!!" Mia shouts as she shimmies out of Catra's arms and runs towards him.

"Hey Mia." Bow is happy to see his 5-year-old niece here.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm ok, sweetie." He ruffles her hair with his good right hand.

"What happened to you?" Catra asks.

"Well, I was carrying some explosive arrows on my quiver and I tried to test them out.......and you can pretty much sum up the rest."

"Does it hurt bad?" Mia feels super concerned.

"Well.......in some areas."

"The doctor said he's gonna have those casts on for the next 6 weeks." Glimmer states.

"Ugh, don't remind me." Bow gets disgusted by it.

"Well, we're here for you Bow." Adora said as she sit next to Glimmer.

"Thanks."

"Can I come up with you Uncle Bow?" The kitten asks.

"Sure you can, just be careful."

"I got you kitten." Catra picks her up and carefully sets her onto Bow as the kitten slowly lays down on his chest while mewing.

"Awww, I'll be ok Mia, I promise."

"Are you sure?"

"Totally sure."

🔷

Mia has been laying on top of Bow for the remainder of the day. It's like she's glued onto him and never letting go, she doesn't want anybody else to get hurt or put somewhere in a hospital. In fact, Mia doesn't like hospitals. It's mostly a cold, white hallway area with equipments she finds off putting that any possible bad thing can happen to someone. Which is what she mostly thinks.

It's now 8:00 at night as Mia is on top of Bow still, but she's sleeping. Bow is looking through his tracker pad with his good right arm. Adora comes back to the room and sees her daughter snoozing.

"Awwwww."

"She never wanted to let go. Except when she had to use the bathroom."

"Well, I hate to wake her up though. She got school tomorrow." Adora gently shakes her daughter until she begins to stir and moan and open her eyes.

"Hey baby." She said in soothing voice.

"Hey Mama."

"Come on, it's time to go, you got school in the morning."

"But.....I don't wanna leave Uncle Bow behind."

"Don't worry Mia. You'll come back to visit after you get off school." Bow said.

"Oh. Ok." Mia's voice is a little bit optimistic, but still sad. "I love you Uncle Bow."

"I love you too, sweetie." Bow gives his niece kiss on the forehead as Adora picks her up.

"Ok Bow, we'll be back tomorrow."

"At least I got Glimmer with me." He turns around and sees the glittery queen laying on the couch lightly snoring.

"Ok, bye Bow." Adora gives her best friend a kiss on the forehead.

"See ya Adora."

"Bye Uncle Bow, get well."

"I will Mia, see ya tomorrow."

They then walk out of the room with Mia thinking positively that her great uncle will be okay.