Tornado

Adora is in the dining room reading a book while outside is the most windy Etheria has ever had. She can just hear the loud gust of wind passing by and trees being bent over by it looking like they're going to break off.

Catra is with Scorpia as she is at her place just hanging out and Mia is at school. So she pretty much has the whole house to herself.

But it wasn't until she heard a ringing sound. It's coming from her tracker pad in the kitchen. She walks to it and realizes that it's not the traditional ringtone, it's an amber alert. She starts to express some concerns as she picks it up and sees the message.

ALERT: Tornado has hit Bright Moon Elementary! Tornado has hit Bright Moon Elementary!

"Bright Moon Elementary? That's Mia's school Oh No!!! MIA!!!!" She screams as she drops the pad on the counter and rushes to grab her sword and quickly exits the cabin and immediately transforms into She-Ra.

"Swifty!!!" She yells as she opens the barn next door.

"What?! What's wrong!!!!???" The unicorn jolts up feeling alerted.

"A tornado has hit Mia's school! We gotta go now!!!"

"WHAT!!!!????"

"There's no time let's go!!!!"

She-Ra hops onto Swift Wind as they fly as fast as they can to Bright Moon Elementary.

🔷

They finally made it to the school and She-Ra is in total shock to see it looking like a complete disaster with hundreds of people in front of it including rescuers, and the students' families gathered around.

Swift Wind lands as the Princess of Power hops off and immediately runs into the crowd and tries to call for Mia.

"Mia??!!! MIA?! Where are you?!" She yells while looking through the hundreds of people.
Her heart begins to race thinking if something extremely bad happened to her.

"Mama!!!!" Mia's voice gets her attention.

"Mia!!?? Mia, I'm coming baby!!!" She follows her voice through the crowds.

"Mama!!! Mama!!!"

"I'm almost there!!!"

But as close she could be to see her daughter, it turns out that the voice was not Mia. It was a goat kid calling for her mother's name as she hugs her and her father.

This makes her heart pound even more faster than ever as she feels it from her hand which causes her to freak out and breath sporadically.

Her mind thinks very negatively about something terrible would happen to her. What if Mia gets caught in the tornado? What if she may never see her first ever child again? What if she failed as a mother. What if............

"MAMA!!!!!" Mia's actual voice comes out.

She-Ra quickly turns around and sees her daughter running towards her with tears on her eyes.

"Oh my god! Mia!!!" She sighs of relief in her words as she runs towards her as well as she falls onto her knees and the kitten jumps onto her to hug her crying.

"Oh Thank god, you're ok." She-Ra chokes to cry as she strokes her daughter's hair.

"It was awful Mama! It-It........." Mia keeps stuttering as she just continues to cries loudly.

"It's ok, honey. Mama's here. I'm just glad you're alive."

"Aunt Dora!!!!!" A voice also gets She-Ra's attention. It's Mia's cousin LuLu, daughter of Perfuma and Mermista. She runs towards them too with tears on her eyes.