Visions

Part 1 of 3

Images starts flashing rapidly every 2 seconds it appears, it's very hard to make out. It's very blurry, it looks to be something.....or someone very familiar.

It looks to be a woman with a large hairstyle, and it looks if it has cat ears and a weird headpiece that surrounds the face.

The figure gets more and more resolution as the flashes start happening often now and when it does, it appears to be.........Mommy?

She has this malicious looking smile on her face and it appears she's carrying......Mama's sword?

"I really am going to miss you." She said in a low tone.

She raises the sword up and slices through the air and...........

🔷

Mia gasps for air as she bolts up from her bed. She tries to catch her breath while sweating like she got off the gym and realizes she's in her bedroom.

She also realizes she's slept with her normal clothes on: blue jeans and a yellow shirt. She had her shoes off that are on the side of the door to get comfortable but a bit lazy to switch to her sleeping clothes.

Mia is now 17-years-old, time has fly by for the family.

The blonde cat looks at her alarm clock and it's 5:50am, so nearly 6am. The dream keeps flickering in and out in her mind and it's about to drive her crazy. So she moves out of bed and walks to a place where she normally take the time to clear her mind.......the roof.

🔷

Mia is now on top of the cabin with her legs dangling off the edge and looking at the beautiful sunrise. She has no idea what that dream was. She most certainly remembers she had a similar dream when she was younger about Catra fighting Adora and ending up killing her.

The dreams she is having have a specific theme........Catra being evil. She's confused about it. Are the dreams and visions telling her something? Or it's a coincidence?

"Mia?" A familiar voice appears as Mia gets startled, she turns around behind her and it's Catra with her ruffled hair wearing her black tank top and black sweatpants as her sleeping clothes.

"Hey mom."

"You're up a bit early than usual."

"Yeah I just.......I was just thinking about something."

"Really? Like what?" She sits down next to her daughter.

"I can't describe it, I feel like I've been having some........weird dreams and visions of something that happens in the past."

"In the past Huh?" Catra is kinda confused about what her kitten is talking about.

"Can I ask you something mom?"

"Anything sweetheart."

"Have you......." Mia takes a deep breath and continues on. ".......have you ever done bad stuff before?"

Catra's face is in complete shock as her eyes are widened than ever.

"What?! W-What makes you ask that?"

"I don't know, I just......feel like I'm being lied to for so long." Mia then hugs her legs as Catra places her hand onto her shoulder.

"Hey. Don't you ever think that ok? You know damn well I would never do anything bad...ever!"

"Y-You sure?"

"Of course I'm sure! Honey you are my first ever child I get to raise, no person can raise you better than me, you understand?"

Mia slowly nods. "Y-Yeah you're right."

"Of course I'm right, give me a hug."

She scoots to the right towards her mother and begins to hug her.

"I promise you, you are not being lied to."

"Ok, Thanks Mom."

"Anytime kitten."

They pull away as Catra gives Mia a kiss on the forehead. She then looks at her for 5 seconds and realizes something.

"Oh My God!" Catra exclaims.

"What?"

"Y-You look just like me when I was your age."

"Really?"

"Mmm-hmm. I just can't believe how time flies fast."

Mia chuckles.

"Ok. I'm going back to sleep, Ok?"

"Ok mom."

"And make sure you switch clothes too, you're starting to stink."

"Ok mom!" She said a bit annoyed.

Catra gets up as she goes back down to the house as Mia continues looking at the sunrise.