Mommy's Birthday

😻 Happy Birthday Wildcat!!! 😻

It's Monday October 28th, which is also known as Catra's birthday as Adora wakes up and sees her feline wife sleeping on the left side snoring quietly.

She carefully sneaks out of the bed and tip toes to the door and walks across the hallway to Mia's room. She sees the kitten sleeping as Adora continues to tip toe towards her and tries to wake her.

"Hey Mia, wakey wakey eggs and bakey."

The kitten begins to stir and groan and starts waking up.

"Mama?" She said in a groggy voice while her eyes are half open.

"Hey baby, guess what?" Adora said lightly.

"What is it?"

"It's Mommy's Birthday today."

Mia shoots her eyes up realizing is that special day today.

"REALL......." Mia was going to shout as she bolts up but Adora shushes her.

"Shhhhhhhhh. Don't get so loud, you'll wake her up."

"Oh. Ok." She begins to whisper.

"I'm gonna go make some breakfast for her. You got her birthday card ready?"

Mia nods her head excitedly.

"Ok. Let's go."

😺

The two are now downstairs as Adora makes a complete morning birthday breakfast for Catra with her making some waffles with maple syrup, crispy bacon and eggs with a glass of orange juice she poured, and some homemade sugar cookies with Catra's face made out of frosting. Mia comes into the kitchen with the birthday card she made.

"It's all ready Mama."

"Ok sweetie, I'm done with the food." She puts the breakfast plate on a small tray and adds the cookies that are on napkins on the right side as Mia puts the card on the left side.

"You ready?"

"Super ready." They then walk back upstairs to the master bedroom.

😺

Catra slowly wakes up as she begins to yawn her lungs out as usual. She sits up and rubs her eyes with the heels of her hands and looks to see Adora is not there...........until she pops into the room with Mia.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!" Both Mia and Adora shouts out as they come into the room, which slightly startles her.

"Oh My..........What???!!!!" Catra's face is nothing but surprise with her eyes being wide open and jaws dropping.

"Happy Birthday, Mommy!!" The kitten says as she climbs on the bed to hug her mother.

"Awwww, thank you so much kitten!"

"Happy Birthday, Babe." Adora says as she sets the tray down on the bed.

"Thank you, babe." The cat gives her wife a hug and a kiss on the lips.

"I made your morning favorites."

"Well you know me."

"I've also made you a special card." Mia added.

"Oh you did? Let me see."

Mia hands her the well-crafted birthday card as she opens it with the pages having hints of glitter on them and a drawing of the family together on the left side and begins to read it.

😺

I'm so grateful that I have you as a Mom.
Thanks for always believing in me.
Thanks for all the support that you've given me and the family.
Thank you for being such a kind and loving mother.
We will always love you forever and ever.
                ~Mia & Adora

😺

"Y-You guys. This is.......this is so beautiful. Thanks." Catra opens her arms for room to give her family a great group hug.

"You're welcome Mommy. How old are you now?"

"Well......I am 32 years old."

"Dang babe, feeling old huh?" Adora ask jokingly with a chuckle.

"Not as if you're getting old first." She snipes back with a chuckle as well.

"What do you mean? We're roughly the same age."

Catra starts laughing which makes Mia laugh too.

"This is always the best day of my life."

"And we made it the bestest!!!" Mia said while hugging her again and makes her mother smile.