Who's The Best Aunt?

Adora and Catra tasks Glimmer to babysit 3 year old Mia while they go out to eat at a buffet. Glimmer is so happy to keep an eye on the one that sparked a new found family for not just the Best Friend Squad, but for the Princess Alliance and the Super Pal Trio.

The Queen is just laying on the floor in her bedroom and just looks at her adorable niece just playing with her pink lion plushie toy and making cute baby noises. It just warms her heart so much.

"What would I be if I didn't have my beautiful niece?" She asks herself as the kitten continues babbling.

"You have the best aunt ever, and that best aunt is me." Glimmer kisses her on her soft right cheek as Mia giggles.

"Am I hearing who I think I'm hearing?" Suddenly, Scorpia peeks her head from Glimmer's door.

"Scorpy!!!!!" Mia exclaims as she runs towards her other auntie.

"Kitty!!!" The scorpion fully opens the door and hugs her. "Oh my goodness you're getting big!"

"Oh.....uh, hey Scorpia."

"Hey Glimmer, how you doing?"

"Well I'm doing fine, I'm just babysitting and playing around with Mia while Adora and Catra are going out to eat."

"Oh I gotcha. But speaking of eating, I feel like eating some ice cream. I bet you want some ice cream too huh Mia?"

"Ice beam, ice beam, ice beam!!!!" Mia mispronounce ice cream in a adorable way and flails her arms around.

"Ok then." She chuckles. "let's have some ice beam with your best aunt."

They leave the room and make their way towards the kitchen leaving Glimmer with an almost shocking look on her face.

"I thought I was the best aunt."

🔷

Scorpia and Mia are both enjoying their ice cream as the kitten is sitting on the high chair with chocolate ice cream all over her face.

"Awwww look at you, you are so cute when you're so messy. Hold on, I'll find some paper towels to clean you up." The scorpion begins to find some of paper towels, but can't find them.

"Huh, I couldn't sworn I saw a roll of paper towels on the counter."

"I got some paper towels!!" Glimmer suddenly enters the kitchen.

"Oh thank you Glimmer....."

"I'll help you Mia, no child wants to be filthy." The Queen's tone and mannerisms is quite suspicious to Scorpia. It sounds a little out of character.

"There ya go sweetheart, the best aunt is always here to help." She says in a heroic like tone as Mia giggles.

In the scorpion's perspective, that is a clear indication of what Glimmer is trying to do. She's trying to get Mia's attention to convince her that she's the better aunt than her.

"Say, it looks like you need a bath." Glimmer said.

"Bath!" Mia yell in joy. (Yes, she's the type of kitten that likes baths now)