Mia's Date

17-year-old Mia flutters her eyes open as she begins to yawn. She looks at her surroundings and realizes she's not in her room, in actuality, she's not even home. The room she's in is all nice and clean looking with a couple posters on the wall.

And when she turns around to her right, she sees her best friend, Taylor that is snuggling on her shoulder. Mia begins to freak out in her mind, she never expected something like this to happen. Hell she don't even know how she get here. Until for a couple of seconds, she remembers.

🔷

Mia visits her best friend, Taylor at her house. Her parents are off to attend a Christmas party while Mia's parents are just having some alone time together.

The two are just sitting in Taylor's bedroom on the floor painting each other's toenails. Taylor's toes were painted in a magenta color, while she paints Mia's with a more dandelion color. Her sharp toenails are trimmed down as they were getting pretty long.

"And.....voila! What do you think?" Taylor is finished.

"Beautiful as always." Mia looks and wiggles them.

Taylor then puts the make-up kit away and then they sit down on the bed next to each other.

"Sooo, what do you wanna do next?" Mia asks.

"I don't know, I just wanna relax and pretty much do nothing for now. But it's good to have you here."

"I feel ya."

For 20 minutes straight, they've been sitting watching a little bit of TV together as Taylor slowly gets a little sleepy as her head droops onto Mia's shoulder and quickly gets woken by it.

"Oh uhhh....sorry." Taylor said.

"No no you're.......you're fine." Mia responds quite nervously. Her face is a little red.

They look at each other for about seconds, if not 2 minutes as they slowly lean towards each other and then kiss on the lips for 10 seconds before they break away.

"Wwwow!" Mia is stunned by what she did.

"That.....that was amazing." Taylor is stunned too.

"I....I feel like I wanna do it again."

"Yeah." They kiss again and then they make out which in the process drifts them to sleep.

🔷

Mia fully remembered what happened. It was a moment of a lifetime for her. Her and Taylor have been best friends since they met at kindergarten. They do have a lot in common, they are both playful and love art.

It wasn't until they reach their teen years as their relationship slowly start to push forward even more, but they never quite have the nerves to open up, until this very moment.

Taylor stirs as she opens her eyes and realizes she has her arms wrapped around the blond cat. By seeing this, she immediately remembers too.

"Oh my god." Taylor said. "Did we....."

"Yes......I think we did."

"Holy shit." The two then sit up on the bed and continues talking.

"I've never would've thought we end up like this." Taylor said.

"Me neither, I almost started to freak out a bit."

"So, does that mean...... you love me?" The brunette girl asks.

"Wait......how'd you know that?"

"You knew? Oh thank god, I thought I was the only one that's nervous to tell you."

"What?! Me too!"

"Well, I guess we both don't have the nerves to tell each other we have a crush."

"I guess so. So that means......."

"Yes.......we are now officially girlfriends."

Mia responds with a great smile as they were about to start kissing again. But as soon as those lips are close to each other. They suddenly hear the door open and close.

"Taylor! We're back home!" Her mother shouts.

"Oh shit it's my parents! You gotta go!"

"Great. I gotta be home anyways before my moms worry too much."

Mia hastily puts on her boots and swing her coat around and hat as Taylor opens up the window for her to escape.

"Ok, you got everything?" She asks.

"Yeah......I think so."

"Ok, one more thing."

"What is it?"

"This!" Taylor gives Mia a quick kiss on the lips for a couple seconds as they break off with the cat's cheeks being red.

"I'll see you later."

"See you too, Tay. Merry Christmas."

"You too, Mia."

The cat begins to jump out and land safely as she walks through the snow feeling extremely cheerful and happy that she has a girlfriend now.