Aunt Scorpia The First Time Kittensitter

Scorpia is at Adora and Catra's cabin to go and babysit their 1 year old kitten, Mia. The wives have to attend a meeting with Queen Glimmer and the other princesses at Bright Moon.

"Ok Scorpia, can I count on you for this?" Catra ask.

"Yes ma'am!" She responds while standing straight and salutes like a soldier.

"Ok. Cuz this is your first time babysitting......ever."

"Oh please, it's babysitting......or kittensitting....but the point is, how hard can it be? It's way less complicated than ever."

"Ok Ok whatever you say." She chuckles as she then hollers for her wife. "Hey Adora! You ready?!"

"Yeah! Coming down!" Adora comes downstairs looking pretty nice with her wearing a white and gold suit.

"Babe you don't have to look dapper. It's just a meeting." Catra on the other hand is just wearing her jeans and black leather jacket.

"Well I feel like I have to."

"Well I think you look great, Adora." Scorpia compliments the blonde.

"Why thank you Scorpia."

"Ok Ok, let's just get this meeting over with. I don't know how long this damn thing is."

"Mia is upstairs sleeping for now. So do whatever that needs to be done when she wakes up." Adora says to the scorpion.

"You got it boss!"

"Ok, we'll be back in a few hours."

"A few hours?" Catra complained.

"Oh hush you'll get through it. See ya Scorpia."

"See ya guys, everything will be aye OK." She puts up her left pincer to signal an okay sign.

"Ok then, see ya." The wives leaves the house leaving the scorpion in charge.

"Ok Mia is asleep for a little while, what should I do to pass the time?" She ask herself.

🔷

An hour later, Scorpia is now sitting on the living room reading a book she took from the shelves from the dining room. She was having a bit of peace and quiet, until Mia suddenly starts crying from upstairs.

"Oh, My baby." She said worryingly as she puts the book down and rush upstairs to the baby room.

She enters inside and sees the kitten still wailing in her crib. "It's ok little kitty-cat, it's your Auntie Scorpia."

The baby's crying dies down as she sees her auntie's happy face as she picks her up and cradles her. It quickly switches to her smiling and giggling feeling joyous to see her.

"That's right. You are happy to see your auntie, aren't you?" She ask as the baby giggles in response.

"That's my little kitty-cat." She hugs her niece as she suddenly smells something........funky.

"What the........what the heck is that sme......" She stops herself and realizes, Mia needs a diaper change.

"Well I'll be, so that's why you were crying, but don't you worry sweetheart, your great auntie is going to change your diaper."

The scorpion sets the kitten gently on the table and grabs an extra diaper and gets ready to detach it. She then takes a very deep breath first.

"Ok." She exhaled. "You got this. You're an aunt now, you can change a baby's diaper, how bad can it be?"

She talks to herself as she fully unhooks the diaper and moves it away from the kitten and.........

"Oh god!!!!" She yells as she pinches her nose and starts gagging feeling like she is about vomit seeing the shit on it.

"Ok ok ok ok. I can do this, I can do this." She then rolls the disgusting diaper up and quickly runs to the garbage can and immediately drops it in and slams the lid.

"Phew! That was intense." She relieves as she turns back around and suddenly............Mia's gone.

"What?! Oh no!" Scorpia gasps. "Mia?! Where'd you go honey?" She looks around swiftly for the kitten and suddenly she hears giggling.

It appears that she sees the naked baby crawling on top of a shelf that is hung up on the wall which Scorpia immediately freaks out.

"Oh my god!" She yells. "How did you get up there?" She ask not expecting an answer.

"Don't move a muscle, Aunt Scorpia is coming to the rescue." She quickly grabs a chair, sets it where the cabinet is and stands on top of it and grabs her.

"Phew! You had me worry there, sweetheart. Now let's get this new diaper on you."

🔷

Another hour after dealing with the hard part, Aunt Scorpia is with Mia as they are now downstairs in the kitchen as the scorpion gets ready to feed her.

"Ok kitty cat, I have your favorite, well I think it is." She picks up a can of baby food and begins to feed her. But the problem is she having a difficult time trying to pick up the spoon.

"Ah shoot, darn pincers." She said as she is constantly dropping it as the baby is just laughing at her.

After numerous times of dropping the spoon, she manages to pick up and now begins to feed her.

"Here comes the airplane." She said as she moves the spoon in a circle making plane noises and puts it in her mouth.

"Hmm, I wonder what baby food taste like?" Scorpia said out of curiosity. She takes a scoop of it and tastes it and.......

"TEEWW!!!!!" She spits it out. "Blehhhh!!!!! Now I know why these are exclusively for babies."

Mia starts giggling and laughing at her after what she did.

"Well I'm glad that made you happy sweetie, but I don't think I'll be eating this anytime soon."

🔷

2 more hours later, the kitten feels rather tired as she yawns, especially Scorpia.

"You're tired too? Me too. How about we call it a night before your mommies get home?"

She takes her niece upstairs to the baby room and gently sets her on the crib and then slides the blanket onto her to make her feel warm and comfortable.

"Good night my adorable niece." She kisses her on the forehead and then finally exits the room and turns the lights off. Then she flops her body onto the couch and begins snoring.

🔷

Adora and Catra are finally back home from the meeting. Catra feels extremely tired and ready to go to bed.

"Finally, now I can get some sleep." Catra yawns.

"Oh please, it was not that bad." Adora said.

"4 hours Adora? You think 4 hours of talking and blabbing is not that long?"

"Yeah."

"Ugh whatever, just open the door so I can get to my bed."

The blonde has her keys unlock the door and opens it up and the first thing they see is Scorpia sleeping on the living room couch.

"Well someone's all tuckered by their babysitting job." Adora whispered.

"Well I don't blame her."

"Should we wake her up?"

"Oh no, just let her be. I'm going straight to bed."

"Alright, but let me check Mia first."

The two walk upstairs to the baby room check on the kitten and they see she is fully asleep.

"Awww, looks like Scorpia did a terrific job." Adora said.

"She sure did." Catra yawns again. "Ok, goodnight kitten."

"Goodnight Mia." They then close the door and head straight to bed