Mia's Birthday

On March 1, 2019 when I was establishing my Catradora Stuff book on Wattpad, I created and introduced you guys to Mia, the daughter of Adora and Catra. Which also means it's her birthday. You guys have been very supportive and loving towards this little kitten for a year now, so why not go ahead and celebrate her birthday. ❤️

🎂

It's Mia's first birthday on March 1st and Catra becomes the most excited she has ever been in her life. Not only for her daughter's first ever birthday, but it is the first ever year since her and Adora became mothers and the beginning of them as a family.

Catra smiles at her sleeping kitten as she is sitting on the rocking chair rocking back and forth. She was the first to get up in the morning, as she was fully prepared for this special day to come. She just couldn't believe it's been a year already since they have her. Time flies by very fast.

She hears her kitten stirring, moaning and lightly whine and mew. She immediately gets up and looks over the crib and sees her opening her adorable eyes.

"Hey kitten, Happy Birthday." She said in a hush voice excitedly as Mia sits up and mews in response.

The 28-year-old mother picks her up, kisses her on the cheek and takes her to see Adora in the master bedroom.

They see the blonde yawning and waking up and begins to starts stretching. She turns her head to the left and sees that her birthday girl is awake.

"Awww. Hey Mia, Happy Birthday." She gets up and gives her a hug and a kiss on the forehead, which makes her giggle.

"How'd my birthday baby, sleep?"

"I bet she slept pretty good." Catra said.

"Ready to celebrate your special day?" She ask her daughter not expecting an answer. Mia giggles and smiles.

"I'll take that as a yes."

🎂

The family are now downstairs in the kitchen as Mia is on her tall baby chair and the wives has a cake that was already baked and prepared for with a candle in the form of the number 1. They now begin to sing Happy Birthday with their incredible singing voices.

🎵 Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday Dear Mia.
Happy Birthday to you. 🎵

They gave the kitten a piece of the cake with the candle on top as Adora blows it for her.

"YAAAYYY!!!!!" They both cheer and clap as the kitten laughs and giggles.

"Awww man, I could not believe it has been a year." Catra said as she sees the kitten eating her cake with her hands and making a tiny mess.

"I know right. It always felt like yesterday since we first brought her home." Adora replies. "But we did it......together, cause we're the best moms."

"Hell yeah."

They give each other a hug and a kiss on the lips. Suddenly, a knock comes out of nowhere and it catches their attention.

"Hmmm, I wonder who that could be?" Adora said as she walks towards the door. She opens it up and it turns out, it's Scorpia.

"Hey!!! Scorpia!!" The blonde greets as she hugs her.

"Adora!!! How's it going!? I just wanna come over to say Happy Birthday to my beautiful niece." The scorpion said eagerly.

"She's in the kitchen with Catra. Come inside."

She enters in the cabin and sees her best friend and niece as she walks in the kitchen.

"Hey wildcat!"

"Hey Scorpia." The feline gives the scorpion a hug.

Mia starts making happy baby noises as she first sees her auntie come in.

"Awww, hey kitty cat! Happy Birthday!" She kisses her on the forehead. "I can't believe it has already been a year for you two."

"Yeah, me and Adora just talked about it."

"Oh I'm just so proud of you two still. I still can't believe I'm an aunt."

"And you are indeed the greatest aunt in Etheria." Adora compliments as the scorpion smiles. "Hey you want some cake?"

"I'd love to, but I'm on a diet. Perfuma kinda talk me into it after I took a bite out of that salad."

"Oh ok, that's fine."

"But I'll definitely stick around for my birthday niece." She said as Mia giggles.

🎂

Suddenly a ring from their home tracker pad goes off.

"I'll get it." Catra gets up and grabs the pad and answers it and it's Glimmer face timing.

"Hey Sparkles!" Catra.

"Hey Catra! I heard your baby girl just turned 1 today."

"Yep. Wanna say hi?"

"Of course."

Catra turns the pad around for Glimmer to see her niece looking adorable, but messy.

"Awwww, hey Mia! Happy Birthday Baby!!!"

The kitten sees her other auntie and once again starts giggling and make happy baby noises at her. Glimmer starts chuckling.

"Congratulations you guys!"

"Thanks Glimmer." Adora said.

"I'm hoping that cake is not rushed and burnt." She joked.

"Oh trust me. It's very tasty."

Adora turns to see Mia is a complete mess with cake all over her face. "Oh goodness! You loved that cake so much don't you Mia? Hold on, let Mama clean you up."

She grabs a rag and rinses it to make it wet and begins wiping the cake off the kitten's face.

"There, all better."

"So, what are you gonna do now that she's 1?" Glimmer asks Catra.

"I really don't know. I try not to look too far ahead at the future. All I wanna do right now is keep my kitten safe and happy for the mean time."

"Now that's what mothers are supposed to do."

"Damn right."

They now spend the rest of the day celebrating Mia's birthday together as one big family.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA!!!