Bubbles

The family is outside at the backyard enjoying the warm weather of Etheria. Catra is sitting on the grass behind her adorable 1 year old kitten, Mia who has a pacifier in her mouth. Adora on the other hand has a bottle of soap and a wand to blow some bubbles around.

"Ready Mia?" The blonde ask her baby girl without expecting an answer as she proceeds to blow some wonderful looking bubbles in the air.

"Look at the bubbles, Mia!" Catra said in a super playful tone.

The kitten sees them and starts flailing her arms around for her to try to reach them.

"That's it! Get em kitten!!" Catra then giggles at her.

Suddenly, a bubble slowly floats towards her face then pops onto her nose. This makes the kitten giggle so adorably.

"Awww." The wives awes.

Mia takes the pacifier out of her mouth and starts crawling around while cutely babbling. Adora blows some more bubbles with them floating around, with one of them flys towards her mouth that is wide open and popped inside thus having her tasting the soap. The kitten's face is in total disgust and starts gagging.

"Uh-oh." Catra picks her up and pats her back. "Be careful sweetie, bubbles is made of soap and they are not good to put in your mouth.

The feline picks up a baby bottle of milk and puts it in her mouth with milk to rid the soap.

"There, all better." Catra smiles as the kitten giggles once more.

"Bubbles! Bubbles!" Mia speaks.

"You want more bubbles, baby?! Ok!" Adora blows some more bubbles as the family continues to enjoyable time.