Mia & Melog

"Mia?! Where are you, kitten?!" Catra calls her daughter's name as she looks around the house for her. She looked at the bedrooms, living room, kitchen and the basement and she's not around.

After minutes of looking around with a little bit of worry and concern, she notices that the front door is slightly cracked opened, and that could only mean one thing.

"Huh? I think I know where you are." Catra said to herself as she makes her way to the barn that is next door.

The door is also slightly opened, as she opens it up carefully from squeaking and sees her 2 year old kitten sleeping with Melog with a blanket wrapped around.

"Awww." She quietly awes and smiles. It's become apparent that Mia sometimes has a tendency to get up in the middle of the night to go sleep in the barn with either Swift Wind or Melog.

It always freak the moms out every morning when they see that their daughter is supposedly missing. For her 2 year old age is very interesting. So Catra decides to leave her be as she closes the barn door.

🔷

Couple hours later, Catra returns to the barn to check on her kitten as she opens the door again and sees her playing around in the hay with Melog making some adorable and fun babbling noises.

"Awwww!" The mother awes a little louder at them. She sits down and looks at them enjoying their fun.

Mia is just throwing hay up in the air like it's confetti while continuously making babbling noises. A little string of it starts falling onto the kitten's nose, which automatically makes her sneeze adorably as Melog begins to mimic the sneeze.

The kitten starts laughing and clapping as she places her hand onto the magical feline's nose, which makes him purr. Looking at this makes Catra's heart feel super warm. The idea of having Mia and Melog playing around with each other is just so cute. She has a feeling these two are gonna be great together.

🔷

Three years later, 5 year old Mia is now ready to go for a fun ride on Melog with Catra through the grassland.

"Ok kitten, are you ready?" Catra asks.

"Yeah! Born ready!" The kitten responds ecstatically.

Catra chuckles. "Ok. Ready Melog?"

"Meow!!!" The Krytis feline responds.

"Alrighty then, let's go!"

Melog begins sprinting through the grassland as the mother and daughter are having the time of their lives.

"Weeeeee!!! Yee-Haw! Giddy up Melog!!" Mia said like a cowboy as it makes Catra laugh. "This is so much fun!"

"I know right!" Catra responds laughing as Melog stops and sees a giant boulder in their path and ask them if they want him to do a big jump over it.

"You wanna do a big jump? What do you say kitten?" She asks.

"Yes!!! Do it!!!!"

Melog meows in response as an ok as the magical feline resumes running towards the boulder and jumps as high as he could over it. Both Catra and Mia starts whooping and laughing while in the air until he lands on the grass safely.

"Woo-hoo!!! That was fun!!!" Mia shouts with full of energy and joy.

"I'm glad you are, kitten."

Melog then continues running around the field with them still having the time of their lives.