Mia & Frosta

Mia is super excited to come over to Frosta's castle for the two to have a sleepover together. Frosta is like a big sister to the kitten. She looks up to her, like a lot.

Adora, Mia and Swift Wind flew down to the ice kingdom to drop the kitten off. When the unicorn landed, Mia immediately sees the 26-year-old princess standing at the front of the castle waiting.

"Frosta!!!" Mia shouts excitedly.

"Hi Mia!" Frosta waves.

"Hold up Mia, let me put you down first." Adora picks her daughter up for both of them to hop down.

As soon as she sets the kitten down, she runs as fast as she can towards the ice princess and jumps up to her to give her a hug.

"Oh my goodness Mia, you are getting so big!"

"I had a growth spurt!!!"

"That's awesome!!! You'll be as tall as me!"

"Yay!" Mia giggles.

"Hey Frosta." Adora greets as she approaches her.

"Hey Adora!"

"How you've been?"

"Oh you know, trying to make sure my kingdom doesn't fall or shatter apart."

"Ok." Adora chuckles. "Well you guys have fun and don't get into any trouble."

"Oh we won't." The two said in unison.

"Ok, have fun Mia." She kneels down and kisses her daughter on the cheek.

"I will Mama."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye."

Adora walks back to her unicorn as they fly away, leaving Mia to be with Frosta.

"Ok lil sis, ready to have some fun?"

"Yeah! I'm ready big sis!"

🔷

The two girls are now at Frosta's bedroom as they both pretend to be fighting as she pretends to be her made up alter ego, The Winter's Bane with her having ice armor on while carrying a rubber sword.

While Mia pretends to be a Horde tyrant with her wearing her blanket as a cape as the kitten stands on top of a wardrobe looking like a true ruler.

"Stop right there evil doer!" Frosta yells as she points her fake sword.

"No!" Mia yells in her pretending deep adorable voice. "I'll will not be stopped! I am the Dark Cat: Supreme Ruler of Etheria! Mwahahaha!!!"

"Then you leave me no choice.....LASER ATTACK!!!" She points her sword at Mia and makes some pew pew pew noises as the supreme leader dodges those non existing projectiles.

"HA! Is that all you got? I am unstoppable!!!"

"Does this make you unstoppable?!" The ice warrior swings in front of the wardrobe that is dubbed as Mia's fortress to look like she is destroying it.

"Oh no!!! My fortress!!! I'm coming down!!!" She adorably fakes her falling down and lands on the floor.

"You destroy my fortress!!! Now it's payback time!"

She pulls her fake rubber sword as well as the two start to attack each other as they swing their swords around and even purposely clash them together.