Chapter 1

WARNING: There will be some scenes of a sexual nature at times however nothing to descriptive. Please take this into consideration before you read this or any other form of media with sexual content especially if you are not yet an adult. Thank you

So I've only just started watching the anime over the last week and it's amazing I can't believe how good it really is. I've read a few izuocha fanfics and there's some good stuff out there but I just really wanted to write my own. I've never done this before but I like to think I'm a pretty good creative writer.

In this fanfic all of the students in class 1A are 16.

Some scenes from the show might be in here but a lot of it I'm just making up for my own purposes.

Please enjoy

_____________________________________________

"Hey Deku!" a young but familiar sounding girl called to him just outside their school dorm. He turned and waved to one of his closest friends.

"Hey Uraraka what's up?" She stopped in front of him panting from running to try and catch up with the green haired boy.

"Just...*gasp*...gimme...*gasp*...a sec...*gasp*..." she said doubling over hands on her knees.

"Yeah sure although you know you should probably up your fitness training if that short little sprint tired you out" he teased which earned him a glare from Uraraka that he could only describe as the single most terrifying thing he'd ever seen.

"Deku give me one good reason why I shouldn't make you float 50 feet into the air and then drop you" she threatened suddenly recovering from her sprint.

"S-s-sorry Uraraka I didn't mean to offend you you're actually in really great shape not that I've been looking or anyt-".

"W-WHAT?" she cut him off realising the road he was about to go down and seeing she needed to stop him right here and now before this got awkward. It was already unbearably awkward though and the two of them looked like two tomatoes that had hair and faces they were blushing that badly.

"S-s-sorry I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry" he said bowing furiously and apologetically. He didn't dare look her in the eye until she seemed like she'd forgiven him for implying she was out of shape.

"It's ok just don't say things like that to a girl Deku even if it is a joke" she said finally calming down and the redness draining from her face.

"Ok I won't I've learned my lesson" he replied finally standing up straight and looking her in the eyes. At this point Izuku observed that she was only wearing a vest and some shorts along with a nice pair of stylish trainers.

She must've changed out of her school uniform into the quickest clothes she could find to catch up with me.

He couldn't argue with her choice of garments either it was boiling hot outside so the vest and shorts were a pretty good option after being in uniform all day. Saying that he should probably have changed out of his uniform too he'd only returned to his dorm to leave his bag there and take off his tie and jacket he was still wearing his school shirt and trousers. The shirt of course stinking of his sweat from the unbearable heat all day and it had some sweat patches where his armpits were that were so obvious he couldn't believe he was going to leave the campus looking and smelling like this.

Damn it I knew I should've changed what will Uraraka think of me going out like this?

It occured to him that they'd both been standing there in awkward silence for a few moments now and he'd been lost in thought.